A new intern - mycroft oneshot

It was early-ish Monday morning. The smell of ludicrously strong coffee radiated through the air and there was a low mumbling echoing through the surroundings. The large, heavy curtains which hung from the windows of Mycroft's office were drawn so that he could look upon the clueless people outside through the slightly cloudy glass... Like goldfish swimming aimlessly round in one huge tank. He was shuffling round some old papers on his desk when you knocked in the door, slightly flustered.
"Hello?" Mycroft inquired and you pushed your way clumsily inside -black coffee in hand- and shut the doors behind you (slightly harder than you had intended, making yourself jump).
"Mycroft!" You half shouted-half panted, "I forgot! I'm so sorry! I was supposed to be here earlier to greet the new intern.....who...isn't here yet?"
Mycroft straightened his tie and raised himself from his desk, you could tell that there was scalding disappointment weighted in his words
"It would appear so... Not making the best impression I have to say. There really was no need to act so flustered, even if they were here on time, we would have waited for you, you know that"
He smiled comfortingly and pulled you into an embrace, your head leaning against his chest. He then gave you a quick peck on the cheek when suddenly, there was another knock. Sherlock's knock.
"Please, no need to knock dear brother"
Mycroft smiled with irritation as he parted arms with you and seconds later, his brother intruded only to begin spouting rudeness almost instantly.
"The only reason I knocked is because I could smell perfume (y/n)'s perfume and you're wearing it to now apparently. Had fun did you?" He grinned sarcastically before being interrupted by another noise. Not a knock, but a bang...

Mycroft's oak double doors were flung open and in their path followed a woman with particularly good personal presentation. You could tell she was the new intern. Her clothes fitted flawlessly, every button was immaculate. Her hair was slicked back into a silvery blond (almost platinum) ponytail which revealed a pair of cheekbones which could only be challenged by Sherlock's.
"Excuse me miss-!" Mycroft began furiously, being cut off mid sentence by her entrancing voice
"Sheridan. Claudia Sheridan. I'm your new intern. Am I replacing that?"
On the word 'that', she made direct eye contact with you, making you choke on your coffee.
"Cute" she noted, sarcastically as you wiped the caffeinated beverage off your chin. Mycroft's blood began to boil.
"YOU are 45 minutes late and 'that' is my girlfriend"
He managed to utter this statement with only a slightly elevated tone of voice but you knew that inside, he was physically tensing with fury. Claudia straightened the collar of her ruffly poet-style blouse and continued to speak, unnerved by Mycroft's temper.
"So...? What do you require my services for? I assume it is something stupid like sorting files... though...from the way your girlfriend is dressed, it suggests otherwise. In the last 30 seconds of observation, I've seen her play with her skirt on no less that 4 occasions, that suggests she is uncomfortable. Probably doesn't dress this smart often. Her eyeliner says business but her lipstick is on your shirt collar so she can't be too serious about work... Her wrists have an ever so slight mark on each of them, she's been leaning in a keyboard...She's probably teaching me to use the security camera system to find criminals or something trivial like that. Am I correct?"
You widened your eyes in surprise and barely held on to your coffee. Mycroft was visibly shaking now. You slowly eased your arm round his side, clasping your fingers round his arm but not breaking eye contact with the girl.
"Oh, I get it, you're a proper genius too?" Sherlock snorted as he folded his arms and leaned across his brothers desk.
"Get out..." Mycroft murmured
"No chance posh boy! I'm getting this job wether you like it or not!" She retorted, rather loudly, in a jeering manner. Your grip loosened on Mycroft's arm (who had been knocked speechless) and placed your coffee down in the table. You then calmly, gracefully, walked over to where Claudia stood and stopped at a meters distance. Slowly, you kicked off both shoes with your feet and slid them aside across the polished wood.
"Why'd you take your shoes off?" She asked with a look of confusion and spite on her face. You kept a completely blank stare and replied...
"So I don't break your nose when I kick it"
In one swift, connected movement, you brought your foot up to her head and cracked her square in the face. She stumbled back in pain, clutching her perfect nose.
"Gahh! You BITCH!" She yelled, turning on her heel and fleeing the office with defeated tears in her eyes. From down the corridor you could still her her ludicrous screaming "DON'T GO IN THERE! SHE'S A FUCKÏNG PSYCHO!!"
You picked up your shoes and turned back to Mycroft, a triumphant look adorning your face. He raised his eyebrows, trying to process what had just unraveled in front of him before moving towards you and kissing you again. On the lips this time. Slowly, sensually. Completely forgetting that Sherlock was in the room with you. You only realised when he began to produce hyperbolic, fake gagging noises behind you.
"Get a room! Mycroft, I do not want to see that!"
Your lips disconnected as you laughed, Sherlock stormed out.
"Well precious, I didn't know you had that much fight in you."
You grinned cheekily,
"I've got a lot in me Mycroft. You should know that by now"