Writingmas - Day 8!

A/n- GUYS!! I had no idea that this writingmas thing would be this popular!! Thank you so much!! This chapter is a bit of fun!...

YOU WILL NEED A PEN AND PAPER!

Ok, for this chapter, it will be a funny fill in the gaps story with Greg. Below, there will be a list of things you have to write down on the paper. Number them 1 to 10 as you will need them in the story.

1. An animal
2. An adjective
3. A place
4. An onomatopoeia
5. A verb
6. A food
7. An outfit
8. Any word and an exclamation mark
9. An object
10. A past tense verb

As you read the story, fill in the gaps with the words you have written down. Hopefully this works 😂
----------------------------------------------

It was early in the morning and the oceanic purple sky was beginning to become dappled with spots of golden sunlight. As the sun's faint blazes caught your eyes, you woke up and rolled over to poke Greg. In response he merely shuffled slightly and made the noise of a (1) . As he was obviously displeased with this awakening, he (2) Waved his arm backwards and patted your face until you stopped annoying him. A few minutes later, he swung his legs over the end of the bed and stood up, a little discombobulated, as he thought he was still having a dream about (3) And tripped over his own feet, landing on the floor with a loud (4) .
"Are you alright babe!" You questioned worriedly as he held his head, still (5) In pain.
"Yeah... Yeah, I'm ok" he groggily replied and stood back up. Slowly, he headed over to the pale kitchen to grab a bowl of (6) For breakfast. As he sat and ate, you quickly got changed into your casual (7) And followed him, wrapping your arm around his waist and stroking his head gently.
"Greg, are you sure you're ok? You fell pretty hard..."
"I'm sure..." Greg said firmly as he glanced over at the clock on the tiled wall
"Oh (8) I'm late for work!"

For the next ten minutes, you couldn't help but giggle to yourself as he dashed around the apartment, toothbrush in his mouth, (9) In his hand! Eventually, he managed to compose himself enough to leave for work and grabbed his bag. As he left, he shouted over his shoulder
"Love you so so much babe!"
You smiled at him and gave a brief wave as he (10) Down the stairs and left.
"Love you too" you whispered to yourself in the now empty flat..."love you too..."

----------------------------------------------
A/n- OKAY! That was I hard to write!!! Please let me know if you enjoyed this (or even did it...), your feedback really means more to me than you know. If this is a popular idea, I can do some more longer ones in the future!
THANK YOU ALL! ❤️