Writingmas - Day 16

Moriarty oneshot - Wooing the chef

As you danced gracefully around your large kitchen, pans bubbles and fizzed like cauldrons on gas rings. You had several things to do at once but, for the moment, you were skilfully undertaking the balancing act without anything going amiss or burning. You removed your beloved, glass rolling pin from the cupboard below you and began to flatten a ball of gingerbread dough. Through the quiet if the house, you heard the front door close. Quick, light but loud footsteps approached toward the kitchen.

"How's my insanely hot girlfriend doing?" You heard Jim's voice echo from the distance, his Irish tone making you shiver with pleasure. He came up closer behind you and placed his hands on your waist, digging his short nails into your sides as he squeezed. "You really are ethereally gorgeous. You know that right?" He swivelled his hips like a Latin dancer and attempted to draw his hands down to your thighs...
"Hey!" You teased, "no wooing the chef!" You giggled and continued to roll out the gingerbread dough. Jim suddenly slammed his hand, forcefully, down into the counter causing you to jump and drop your glass rolling pin to the floor; watching hopelessly as it shattered at your feet.
"Oh well..." Jim sighed, "I guess you're free now..." He grinned, as you turned to face him, pinning you down with his sexy, psychotic gaze.
"Don't... You... Dare..." You raised an eyebrow at him as he tried to reach another utensil. You stared him down with a starved intensity.
Jim picked up a strawberry from a  plate beside you and your eyes widened. He brought the ripe fruit to his mouth and took a bite, chewing it sensually a he stepped towards you... He held the bitten fruit up to your lips and moved it slowly across your skin, staining your lips a subtle pink colour before you took it into your mouth as he had. You smiled at him but had a milky anger boiling behind your eyes.
"Jim, can you plea-" you began to speak but were cut off mid sentence by Jim grasping his hands just beneath your ass and hoisting you up onto a clear section of the counter.
"Oh, you're in for it now..." You purred as you placed your foot against his suited chest, pushing him backwards into the open plan living-room. You hopped down from the oak surface and followed his awkward stumbling, grabbing his tie as soon as you got close enough.
"Tsk tsk..." Moriarty, tutted at he brought up his pale hands to hold yours. He stroked them for a brief moment before bending his knees suddenly -causing you to loosen your grip on his Westwood tie- and scooping you up in his arms.
"Jesus Christ you're heavy!" He joked, throwing you up and down
"Hey!" You pouted, a little hurt
"I'm kidding! Im kidding!..." He reassured you, pulling your body into his and letting your head rest on his chest. He carried you through the living-room and placed you down into the crook the leather corner sofa. You sat upright as he straddled you, sitting lightly on your thighs as he kissed your neck sweetly. Soon, he moved to your lips, exercising his lust.
"You taste like strawberries..." He mumbled, grinning slightly as you grabbed his hair. A passionate explosion followed, causing pillows to be thrown, blankets torn and the coffee table turned upside-down (somehow...). You both fell backwards into the plush rug, breathless and with a slight ringing in your ears. You spoke quietly through heavy breathing:
"Well... That was fun Jim..." You giggled like a teenager would, just after kissing their first crush.
"I love you Jim..."
"Well... I suppose you're too gorgeous for me not to love you soooo... I guess I love you too" he smirked, resting his hand on yours. You didn't even flinch when you heard the fire alarm go off... Everything was burned and Christmas lunch went to shit... But at least you had a good time...