Greg - Oneshot for Alexia

Hi guys this was a request for MadameVicious sorry it's been so long but I've been super busy!! (Requests are closed until further notice)

Also, before I start, I was asked for smut so if you are not into that then please don't read on PROTECT YOUR INNOCENCE MY DEAR CHILDREN!
😂😂

I've decided to make this very descriptive because I'm practicing for my A Level English so please GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK ON MY USE OF LANGUAGE (sorry that sounds boring but I can use all the help I can get 😉)
----------------------------------------------

You returned home form a long day at work to the unmistakable yapping of Tarzan and Jane from your modern, pastel grey, kitchen. The familiar surroundings came as a well needed comfort which embraced you with warmth as your tall 6 foot 1 frame stooped to enter the homely flat. The glow of your wood fireplace licked and lapped at your ankles, cradling your feet in an ora of belonging and stability.
"Greg?" You cooed, as you placed your purse down with meaningfulness on the frail kitchen table.
"Bedroom love! I need to talk to you about something..."
As he uttered these words, your mind flooded with a cloud of uneasiness which set heavily on your chest and would have sent a chill down even the strongest of steel hearts.
"Coming" you replied as you walked tenderly towards your bedroom.

The lighting in your room was unusually dark for the time of day. Only a few solitary beams of light oozed their way through the blinds and hung broken necked from the plain ceiling. Greg was sat on the bed smiling at you as if he was trying to lull you into a false sense of security.
"Hi Lexi..." Greg half sighed as you perched next to him on the blue bed throw.
"I've been thinking..."
"You're not breaking up with me are you??" You blurted out before he had the chance to finish his sentence.
"No! Babe, no of course not! I love you Alexia... It's just..."
"It's my height isn't it?.." You folded your arms in an attempt to conserve your dignity before a tear rolled down your cheek, staining your face with a single line of aqueous mascara which looked suspiciously like a cat whisker.
"No! No! No! I love you! You are perfect in every way! You are a brilliant hugging height. It's me I'm worried about..."
You looked at him as you sighed internally with blessed relief before delving deeper into the situation.
"How so babe?" You enquired sensitively with your head tilted slightly to one side to personify your confusion further.
"Alexia, I am 10 years older than you... That doesn't seem right somehow. You are a young, beautiful, spry thing that deserves better than me..."
He produced a tear identical to yours (only minus the mascara) which trickled down his face undisturbed by imperfection.
"Greg. Listen to me" you stated assertively as you held his face lightly between your soft hands, "there is nothing at all wrong with a large age gap. I love you utterly! Please tell me you can see that?..." His face was expressionless for a brief second and time appeared to slow down as he contemplated your last comment.

Slowly, a smile crept onto his face as you began to undo the buttons which held the front of his smart shirt attire shut. 1...2...3...4... Slowly, you worked your way down until every button was Unclasped and you were faced with Greg's lightly bronzed, well toned torso. You slid your hands through, and around the sides of the shirt, proceeding swiftly to tear it off from the back leaving the two halves of the article on the bed in tatters. Greg finally admitted his cooperation as he began to mirror your actions, sliding your work clothes up over your shoulders with harsh delicacy. He roughly brushed up against you and bit lightly on your ear making a shiver shoot down your spine and you let out an involuntary moan of pleasure. You could tell that he had pushed his insecurities aside for you as he gently slid his hand down the front of your skirt and pulled you on top of him as you kicked your feet to remove his trousers and carelessly retire them onto the floor. His body was comfortingly warm like a heater on a bitter winter night. This, luckily for you, provided all the more pleasure as he caressed your chest with loving adoration while you leaned into him lustfully.
"Easy tiger..." Greg murmured as you wrapped your bare legs round his torso and licked his neck and lips seductively until you felt a hard sensation press up against your thigh. You grinned playfully as you dragged your hand, with joy, down his ever so slightly perspiring body to greet the new arrival and groaned sweetly as you creatively expressed your bliss together. Groaning again, you felt the warm, wet sensation travel down your legs as you kissed him further, biting his lip and tongue to proclaim dominance. After the main event had concluded, Greg laid lovingly by your side as he traced your long elegant curves with his forefinger which sent sparks of electricity through your presence.
"Do you believe me now?" You grinned, panting slightly as you gazed into Greg's deep ashy eyes.
"I certainly do..."