Writingmas - Day 13!

Sherlock oneshot- you draw each other

During the many days in which Sherlock does no have a case, you must find different ways of entertainment to pass the full time. One evening, you noticed Sherlock methodically fiddling with a pen, tossing it from hand to hand and controlling it with great skill. This random twirling gave you the genius idea to irritate Sherlock...
"Hey, I know! Why don't we draw each other!" You said, with a sudden gasp of excitement. Sherlock dully looked up at you and raised an eyebrow, shooting you a look of confusion.
"You can draw?" He asked plainly.
"Well... I guess it's up to you to find out..." You replied cheekily as you grabbed a mechanical pencil and a pad of paper form underneath Sherlock's notes which lied nonsensically on the table between you.
"Watch it!" Sherlock complained as he picked up the papers which had fluttered to the floor. You just smiled back in reply, scrunching up your nose as you tried to recreate your boyfriend as a 2D figure.
"Done!" You called out triumphantly as you dropped the pencil to your lap and handed the pad of paper over to Sherlock. He studied it for a while and then replied
"I have to say... There is an uncanny likeness... Well done. It's definitely me"
He smiled and handed back the drawing as you beamed with pride.
"Now draw meee!...." You whined impatiently as Sherlock picked up a pad of post it notes and a ball point. After a few minutes of Sherlock scribbling away at the pad and biting his tongue in several different ways, he finally finished and handed you the pad.
"Wow... I didn't know you were into art..." You replied, stunned at what he had created.
"Well... After years of childhood being isolated to my bedroom I picked up a thing or too..."
You looked at him with a kindly expression and spoke softly
"It's beautiful babe... I love it"

Your drawing:

His drawing:

(Note: I drew both of these myself)