Ice skating

Sherlock-
You think it is hilarious how inelegantly Sherlock stumbles over the ice. You attempt to hold his hands to steady him but he insists "I can do this (y/n)!" Every single time, he ends up on his backside and bruised all over. You love how he changes so much from sophisticated and stern on land but his lanky frame goes mental on the ice.

John-
Surprisingly, John is amazing at ice skating. He used to do it all the time when he was a kid. You on the other hand, are not quite so graceful on your feet. Every time you and John go skating, he places his hands round your waist to keep you balanced and whispers in your ear "don't worry sweetie, you'll get the hang of it" this puts you at ease and you can relax a little.

Mycroft-
Mycroft prefers not to actually skate himself. He feels the activity is dull and it would be 'making an unnecessary exhibition of himself '. He chooses instead, to watch you skate. He could watch you for hours as you twirl effortlessly across the rink. After an hour or two, you go and sit on his lap and you both enjoy a hot chocolate together (Mycroft always lets you finish his which makes you smile)

Greg-
You and Greg always get croissants before going skating. When you finally get to the ice, you go round with linked arms for a while until you both find your feet. At this point you break apart slightly and try to show off to each other. This normally ends in disaster. Once you were trying to do a jump-twist when you slipped slightly and went flying backwards. Greg tried to catch you but it was too unexpected, you ended up lying on top of each other in a giggling pile on the floor.