Your better looking sister...

HELLO FELLOW HUMANS! I AM NOT DEAD!! SORRY THIS IS SO LATE!!! 😭🤕😲
----------------------------------------------
A/n- ok, let's admit it! Everyone has a better looking sister (well... Not EVERYONE but you get my gist) I'm just making this chapter as a micro-aggression to all the 'better looking sisters' out there. -(Unrelated to any other chapters)-

Also, fasten your seat belts. I got a little carried away, this is going to be a long one... 😅 get a cup of tea, a blanket and a pillow to make yourself into a burrito because you may be here for a while!
----------------------------------------------

Sherlock-
To be perfectly honest, you were rather scared to introduce your older sister to Sherlock. If she wasn't instantly drawn in by his fairytale looks, then she would surely be scared away in the first five seconds by his infuriating deductions. It was a Sunday afternoon when you finally built up the courage to let the two of them meet. You had just come back from a long, drawn out, lethargic shopping trip which left you both completely knackered. The aim was to tire your sister out so that she wouldn't stay long and henceforth, swiftly leave, and meander her way back to her own apartment abode. This plan failed, however...
Sherlock heard the both regular and irregular footsteps coming up the hallway stairs to 221b and immediately spouted deductions (annoyingly loudly) before you even had the chance to enter.
"Two sets of feet, one (y/n), obviously, the other set... Friend perhaps? No. The frequency of the steps suggests she is carrying both bags, hers and (y/n)'s. Close bond...so more likely family. Quantity of bags also suggests female...mother? No. sister. the steps are quite rhythmic and too lively to be an older woman."
You pushed open the door, scowling.
"Nice one cheekbones... Do you want to scare her away?"
Sherlock looked back, puzzled at your comment before turning his attention you your sister
"Whaaat? I was just making some simple observations..."
Sherlock's speech slowed slightly as he glanced over your sister's frame. She was considerably taller than you and had flowing blond hair which fell in long ringlets which stopped just above the base of her spine.
"Hi" she chirped "I'm Jessica" (idk ur sisters name)
"Sherlock." He answered, shaking her hand. Jessica giggled slightly at his tough and rocked her head side to side innocently, yet, whenever she did it, she seemed unutterably attractive. Sherlock tried to speak before you interrupted "I'm (y/n)'s bo-"
"Boyfriend! He's my boyfriend so if you could stop holding hands that'd be great!" You said, trying to play it off cooly but you could see that Jessica had fallen into his snare of pale skin, curly locks and pool-like eyes.
"Sorry." Sherlock commented, snapping away shyly. There was a five second awkward silence before Jessica piped up
"Um... Can I use your bathroom?"
"Of course... Just there" you replied, pointing in the vague direction she needed to venture while still staring at the floor. She left the room.
You looked up from the compelling floorboards to meet Sherlock's gaze.
"You know she's flirting with you right?... She does it to everyone, don't feel special or anything..." You spat out as you folded your arms with both jealousy and embarrassment. Sherlock took a step forward and tilted his head slightly to one side as if to contemplate some thought or other.
"Flirting?" He questioned. "Why? With me? I didn't notice" he said this with absolute sincerity and you knew that it really hadn't (due partially to his naivety on the subject) occurred to him that she was being a flirt.
"It's fine..." You continued "she always does this, whenever we're around guys, she uses her looks to her advantage... She has always been the pretty one. Getting compliments, getting guys, getting phone numbers... I just wish I looked more like her"
Sherlock folded his arms and tilted his head yet again, deep in thought.
"What are you doing?" You questioned
"I'm merely contemplating how you could possibly think she is prettier than you. You are short, which is adorable. You have an amazing body, the deepest eyes, the daintiest lips, the perkiest nose, freckles to die for... What on earth do you want of hers? What could possibly improve you in any way? Nothing that's what!"
By the time he had finished ranting, you were left teary eyed and blushing ear to ear. You frantically jumped up and wrapped your arms round his slender neck in a tight embrace. Following this, he snaked his arms round your waist and under your thighs to lift you up into his grasp, cradling you softly as you shed grinning tears into his shoulder. He tilted his head once more, this time downward, to meet the touch of your lips. He grazed them slightly before kissing more passionately allowing your hand to grasp tighter into his hair and he let out a faint yet recognisable moan of satisfaction. At that moment, your sister emerged from the bathroom with clearly touched-up lipstick and eyeshadow. She giggled and brushed the hair out of her eyes girlishly before noticing what you were doing. She sighed with annoyance and defeat before grabbing her suitcase and mumbling
"I'll let myself out..." As she trudged down the stairs with a sense of dissatisfaction in each melancholy step down.
"I love you so much sherly" you giggled through his lips as he broke away slightly
"I love you too... Don't ever compare yourself to others again. You're perfect, you hear me?"
"Okay..." You smiled again, pressing your head deep against his neck and listening to his slowly calming heartbeat.