You get a puppy!!!

Sherlock-
Sherlock had always wanted a dog. Ever since you moved in together, he had been pestering you day and night for you to agree to getting one. Finally, your stone heart melted and you agreed to let Sherlock go out and buy a dog. You had no idea what kind he wanted so you just decided to let him do his own thing...
"I'm back!" Sherlock called as you heard the pitter patter of tiny paws galumphing up the stairs of 221b. Barely a few seconds later, the door flew open to reveal the cutest little chocolate Labrador puppy you had ever seen.
"Sherlock! She's beautiful!!"
"HE'S beautiful, you mean" Sherlock replied as he scratched the underside of the dogs soft chin.
" what shall we name him?" You inquired as you looked into your new family members warm doughy eyes
"How about... Hamish?"
"Perfect!" You squealed with glee. "John will be pleased!" You said giggling.

John-You had been looking for hours

John-
You had been looking for hours. You had scoured every known pet shop in London and you thought that maybe you had run out of luck.
"Maybe we should come back another day John... No need to rush..."
To be honest, neither of you really knew what kind of dog you were looking for, you just knew that when the right one came around, you'd know.
"Hold on." John pleaded desperately. "There's one place we haven't tried yet..."
John took you by the hand and lead you to a nearby animal shelter. As you stepped inside, you were drowned with squawking and yapping and meowing and squeaking and , strangely, mooing. You spent about ten minutes wandering around the dog cages until you felt a small push on the bottom half of your leg. You looked down to see the cutest baby pug you had ever seen in your life.
"John!! That's it! That's the one!"
You bent down to bring the dog to you face. It licked you madly and you swear you saw it smile.
"She's beautiful... She's the one..." You both agreed and when you got home, you set her down on the leather sofa.
"What shall we call her?" John asked.
You thought for a while before replying cheerily "how about bubbles?"
You smiled at each other and giggled
"Perfect!" John grinned. "Just like you"

Mycroft-You and Mycroft had been discussing the matter of pets for a good few months

Mycroft-
You and Mycroft had been discussing the matter of pets for a good few months. Mycroft made it very clear that he did not want a cat. He detested the creatures apparently. So a dog it was. Mycroft wanted one linked with royalty but when you suggested a corgi, he simply replied,
"Precious, corgis are lazy. If we are going to get a dog, I want to at least be able to walk it without fear of resistance..."
You pondered for a while longer before yelling aloud "I'VE GOT IT!!"
you then proceed to run from the flat, hop into your car and disappear for half an hour. You returned, later on, with a cardboard box. Mycroft was annoyed that you had just taken off without warning but he soon forgave you when he saw the contents of the box. You placed it down on the floor and a tiny little King Charles spaniel puppy leaped out of it and started to leap up at Mycroft's trousers.
"He's adorable!" Mycroft shrieked in a rather unmanly tone. In fact, the noise he made wouldn't be uncommon to hear at a hen party.
"What on earth is it?" He asked as he petted the dogs soft ears.
"He's a King Charles spaniel." You replied. "I know you wanted a dog linked with royalty, and this dog is notoriously energetic so you two should get on like a house on fire!"
You stared in awe as Mycroft was completely engrossed in stroking the soft fur at his fingers.
"His name is Horatio" you informed Mycroft, smiling. "I thought it suited him very well."
"Horatio is a wonderful name!" Mycroft agreed as you knelt down beside him to fuss over the new addition to your family.
"I love you." Mycroft cooed
"I love you too..."

Greg-"Greg!" You shrieked from the living room as two gorgeous corgi puppies bounded up to you and started to head-but your knees

Greg-
"Greg!" You shrieked from the living room as two gorgeous corgi puppies bounded up to you and started to head-but your knees.
"Yes?" Greg asked as he entered, scooping the two fur-balls up into his arms and nuzzling then with his face.
"I know I said you could buy a puppy, but TWO? Why did you get TWO??!" You stared at him with your arms folded as he gingerly placed them back into the ground where they began a cacophony of nonsensical yapping.
"You don't like them?..." Greg asked sadly.
"No, I love them. They are adorable! But two puppies are a lot to handle!"
Greg placed his hands on the sides of your arms and stroked them caressingly. 
"(Y/n), babe. I'm sorry I didn't ask you but they are brother and sister... I couldn't bare to separate them from  each other at such a young age..."
You smiled at Greg lovingly and sighed "fine. I can't argue with that logic. And they are insanely cute... Awww look! That one is shaking it's little butt!" You both giggled as they danced around the room.
"What shall we name them?" Greg inquired as you watched them tumble around the living room.
"How about Tarzan and Jane?" You asked hopefully.
"Brilliant!" He agreed as he pulled you in for a kiss.