The Zoo

Sherlock-
"Come on Sherlock!" You yapped excitedly as you leaped out of your Mini Cooper and dashed through the gates of Chester zoo. Sherlock followed, rather unenthusiastically, until he had caught up with you and displayed an obvious deeming of embarrassment over your childish antics.
"Why did we have to come here (y/n)? This was my thinking time..."
You looked at Sherlock with a fade full of patronising fake-sadness which finally melted through his maturity to reveal a true child at heart. His attitude for the rest of the day was more or less complacent (apart from the occasional deductions of pedestrians which were not taken kindly) and your adventure around the jungle of Chester soon began to fade to a satisfactory close.
"Oh! Sherlock, I almost forgot... I have to show you something!" You said as you tried your hardest to compress a bright and immature giggle fit. You lead him by the hand to a large amphibious enclosure and pointed to the sign that was plastered over the worn glass.
"Giant otters?... Hardly the most advanced of creatures (y/n). Ever geared of the phrase 'end on a high'?" Sherlock mocked sarcastically.
"Ha. Ha.... Good one Sherlock but just look at then! Do they remind you of anyone?"
"Nope..."
"Really?...look harder"
"(Y/n), I don't see wha..."
"THEY LOOK LIKE YOU, IDIOT" you said as you burst out into fits of uncontested laughter as Sherlock stood there, his cheeks reddening every second.
"Oh" he replied simply as a hint of a smile began to creep across his stern face.
"Oh yeah... I can see the resemblance" he said, finally smiling as he brought you in for a tight, loving otter hug.

John-
You and John both loved the zoo. Loved it with a passion. You knew every animals names off by heart and where in the park they were located. The harmonic screeches and grunts came as a soothing relief as you entered the grounds and the warm sun beating down on you both killed you into a sense of well needed relaxation.
"Look (y/n)!" John spoke with a clear tone of childish excitement as he pointed over to a newly instated glass enclosure with a polished wooden fence lining its transparent walls. John took you by the hand and practically skipped over to the wondrous box. As you peered inside, you couldn't help but feel guilty as the new animals -whatever they were- already had hundreds of vacant faces invading its once loved privacy.
"John! Look" you half squealed as you pointed up in between the ashy green coloured leaves and topaz, entangled branches. "There! It's an owl. No, two owls!! Awww!!! They are so cute!" You chirped into John's ear as he lovingly squeezed your other hand.
"They are beautiful.... Look at their big round intelligent eyes... Like yours!"
John smiled at you as you leant your head into his form shoulder.
"Awww John. You are really sweet"

Mycroft-
Mycroft found zoos tedious. He always had. He couldn't quite grasp -no matter how hard he tried- why putting exotic animals in small claustrophobic enclosures would, in any way, be entertaining to watch. When you finally force him to agreeing to a day at the zoo, he always acts lethargic on purpose just to annoy you.
"Mycroft!, you might be the oldest Holmes but by the way you are acting, you may well be the least mature!" You complained to him with annoyance as he let out a constant trail of forcefully melancholy sighs, growing in length exponentially each time.
"Sorry precious... I just don't find this as interesting as you do." Mycroft tried to explain as he placed his warm hands down onto your forearms, which provided quite a comfort as the day so far had been crisply chilly. Suddenly, your face bent into a suspicious looking smirk while you grabbed Mycroft's umbrella and lead him, like a disorderly dog, through the twisting, mangled paths of the zoo. You stopped in front of a small-ish enclosure that had talk thin trees emanating from the scraggy grassland below.
"And you brought me here because?..." Mycroft asked, impatiently while simultaneously trying to regain composure from just being dragged around a zoo by his determined wife.
"Just look..." You whispered as the both of you leaned further towards the godly clear glass and high density polymers which were the only barriers obstructing a path to the animals fate.
*THUD* Mycroft stumbled backwards in surprise as a small bundle of fur pounded its paw on the glass right next to his head.
"Koalas?! Aww! (Y/n) how did you know they are my favourite animals?" You grinned broadly back at him and held him hands as you approached him further.
"Because... They eat, sleep and look f*ucking cute!! Just like you..."

Greg-
When Greg managed to squeeze some time off work, he decided to set up a day out at the zoo for you. When you arrived, you spent a while sitting under the serenely blue sky as you messily licked melting ice cream off your sticky, cold fingers. After you had finished cleaning your hands -which seemed a great deal more difficult that you had first intended- you proceeded to stroll off down the semi-crowded path towards the heart of the zoo. As you passed enclosure after enclosure, you began to enjoy yourself exponentially more. Each animal was different from, and often more wild, than the last and you and Greg were having an amazing time. Suddenly, Greg stopped in his tracks and made you lurch forward softly to expend your momentum.
"What is it babe?" You asked curiously as Greg smiled to himself eagerly.
"Look sweet pea! Llamas!"
Greg bounded over to the large grassy enclosure, practically dragging you along for the ride, until you were within an extended arms distance of the incredibly fluffy creatures. Greg smiled even more passionately as he stretched his hand over to caress its satin like coat.
"I used to have a toy llama as a kid. I loved it so much" Greg looked down at you and grinned sweetly. You knew that he was happy and in turn, you were happy too.