Easter surprize

(I know not everyone celebrates Easter because it's a religion thing but I have not added anything about the religion side of Easter ❤️ plus a warning... I swear once -sorry- 😂😂)

Sherlock-
You rubbed you eyes and yawned as the light of morning leaked under the curtains and flooded over your eyelids. You rolled over to hug Sherlock but we're disappointed to see that he wasn't there...
"He's probably got up early to go on a case" you thought to yourself sighing internally.
"HAPPY EASTER!" Sherlock shouted as he jumped out of your closet wearing a pair of bunny ears. You screamed like you were being murdered and slid ungracefully onto the floor with a hard thud.
"SHERLOCK?!! What the fuck?!!"
You blurted out, gasping for breath. Your heart rate was going insane and you were definitely awake now. Sherlock calmly bent down by your side and stroked the top of your head to settle you.
"Sorry" he chuckled as he sat down next to you "I didn't mean to scare you quite that much..."
You shot him an evil look but the gleam of his oceanic eyes soon melted through your anger.
"It's ok..." You sighed "just try not to give me a heart attack next time huh?" You sat and giggled together for a while until Sherlock clicked back to reality.
"Oh, I almost forgot" he reached behind him and retrieved a large chocolate egg. He placed it carefully into your cupped hands and kissed you on the forehead "happy Easter" he whispered in your ear as you smiled down at the egg.
"Thank you poppet"
"Don't call me poppet!"
"Oh come on! You know you love it Sherlock!"

John-
"John. You are going to be sick..." You tried to warn him but he wouldn't listen to you. John had bought you a few chocolate bars for Easter but you had bought him a couple of large chocolate eggs and lestrade bet that he couldn't eat a whole one. That's when it started... John took lestrade up in his bet and he had already eaten half of the chocolate shell.
"John seriously... You will throw up"
"I'll be fine (y/n)! It's only chocolate"
'Dear god...' You thought to yourself as John devoured the other half of the chocolate.
"I win lestrade! I did it! I told you I would."
Lestrade looked bewildered and Sherlock looked disgusted.
"John? Did you really eat all that?" Sherlock turned up his nose and exited the room as John just grinned at his achievement.
"Come on Angel, we should be getting home. I'm sure lestrade and Sherlock can finish up here alone."
"Alright sweetie, let's go"
You had been at home for an hour when you heard the sound of wretching coming from the flat. You put down your book and went to investigate. You walked to the living room and peered into the bathroom only to see John bent over the toilet trying not to be sick.
"I told you John! You are such a twit"
You mocked as he turned to face you with a defeated smile.
"Fine... You were right..."
You just laughed at him and soon he was laughing too. On reflection, he did find the event mildly amusing too.

Mycroft-
Easter was not a good time for Mycroft. It was a day dedicated almost fully to chocolate and he wasn't allowed to have it. You skipped into the living room where Mycroft was sat uniformly in his straight, pressed suit and waistcoat. He looked over to you and sighed happily..
"Had some chocolate have you (y/n)?"
You grinned and jumped down next to him , almost knocking him sideways as you did so.
"Im having a sugar high Mycroft! It feel amazing! Seriously you need to have some chocolate..."
Mycroft looked over at you with a displeased look upon his face.
"(y/n) how many times do I have to tell you? I'm on a diet and I am not going to eat any chocolate."
You leaned over to him and tapped the collar of his suit.
"Mycroft, you don't need to be on a diet! Ive said this a million times. I think that you are amazing the way you are!"
Mycroft gave you yet another confused look before wrapping his arms round your waist and pulling you in for a close hug. After a while Mycroft began to get a little tired and he let out a small yawn. This I when you took your chance. As Mycroft opened his mouth, you shoved a piece of dairy milk chocolate between his lips which made him jump.
"(y/n)! I told you!" He mumbled through the chocolate but soon the creamy flavour silenced him and he smiled before kissing you tenderly on the forehead and stroking your legs with his fingers. Everything was perfect.

Greg-
You and Greg spent the whole of Easter baking. You invited all of your friends over to your flat (intentionally leaving out Anderson) and you had what could only be described as an Easter party. By the end of the morning, you and Greg had made about fifty chocolate muffins between you and each one was lavishly decorated with chocolate mini eggs and adorable little plastic chicks
"Look (y/n). That chick is almost as cute as you are"
"Aww Greg." You replied while kissing him on the cheek.
"Not too bad if I don't say so myself " you stated as you stood back to admire you and your boyfriends handiwork. Just after midday, people began to arrive at the flat. You welcomed each guest in with a warm smile and offered them a cupcake. The only person who didn't eat one was Mycroft and he became extremely annoyed when Sherlock offered to eat his for him. The buzzing atmosphere gave you a warm feeling inside and you blushed as Greg slid his arm round your waist and squeezed you lovingly.
"I'm surprised that your arm can still fit around my waist with all the chocolate I've eaten this morning" you giggled looking up at Greg.
"Don't be silly sweet pea. Of course I can you are almost as thin as Sherlock is." He looked over at Sherlock who was stood next to the door. You realised that it was hard to distinguish him from the coat stand ashe was so lean.
You smiled and hugged him back warmly and he lifted you up effortlessly for a kiss on the lips (with a faint taste of chocolate).