How you distract them

Sherlock-
Normally, Sherlock is not easily distracted. However, having lived with him for over two years now, you seem to be perfecting your art quite well. When Sherlock is in his mind palace -paying no attention to you whatsoever- you think it is fun to stack objects onto his head. Once, you managed to stack 4 books; a small wooden box; an apple and about half a dozen pens onto his head before he finally caught on and snapped beck into reality.
"(Y/n), please, you know you shouldn't distract me when I'm in my mind palace."
You pouted at him and crossed your arms until his expression softened slightly.
"Well... At least you've given me something beautiful to look at..." He smiled and kissed you before returning to his own space. Even when he is thinking, you can tell he loves you.

John-
It is very simple to distract John. You realised this soon after you met him. No need for a complicated plan, no accomplice, no special tool. All you needed to distract John was your inherent annoying nature. When he works on his laptop -often blogging- you sit, up side down, on the sofa with your legs over the backrest and proceed to say over and over.
"John...John...John...John...John...
John...John...John...John...?" Until finally he shuts his laptop and lays upside down next to you.
"I told you. I'm blogging. No distractions!"
You snuggled your face into the curve of his neck and sighed slightly. you can always get him to stop working to spend time with you, it's you super power. John pretends to be annoyed when you are distracting but secretly, he loves it as it is just an excuse to spend time with you.

Mycroft-
Mycroft works in his office quite often. This means that, during week days,
-even though he wants to- he can't spend 100% of his time with you. You have slowly come to realise that distracting Mycroft is the only way to get his undivided attention while he is working. While he sits on the leather sofa in his office, working on secret government plans, you creep into his office and lay across his lap. You lay there for about five minutes and if he doesn't catch on, you begin to squirm a little on his lap. Mycroft closed the file he had been scribbling in and looked lovingly down at you as he stroked your hair.
"What on earth are you doing (y/n)?" Mycroft asked, confused.
"I'm apparently laying across your lap. Am I heavy?" You asked, giggling.
"Well, I can see that and no, you are not at all heavy precious." Mycroft then laid back, allowing you to roll off his lap as he adjusted his position. After this, he gestured for you to return to his lap and once again, began to stroke your hair calmly until soon, you were both drifting off to sleep in each others arms.

Greg-
Greg is not shallow as such, he just likes the look of your body. He finds it gorgeous and often, you find yourself distracting him without meaning to. One day, Greg brought some work home with him and as he was sorting through the case files, you walked into the living room in only your bra and a pair of low waisted skinny jeans. You fumbled around for a while as Greg continued to work.
"Greg?" You asked in a chirpy voice.
"Yes babe?" Greg asked, not looking up at you as he continued to work.
"Have you seen my work shirt? I can't find it anywhere..."
Greg began to speak but was cut off as he caught a glance at what you were wearing. "I don't know sweet pea when did you last hav...." He gulped.
"Yes?..." You asked, urging him on.
"Just come here! You don't need a shirt!" Greg then proceeded to pull you in for a passionate kiss and you both fell onto the sofa (knocking the case files off the badly placed coffee table and on to the floor as you did so). Greg was well and truly distracted.