How you distract them - moriarty oneshot

Moriarty was engrossed in his work. He had three video calls going on at once, one to the president of America demanding millions of dollars, one to his undercover network meeting in Russia and one to the Chinese ambassador (promising not to try and kill him again). Anyway, nothing was going to drag him away from his work... Or so he thought...
You creeped silently into the kitchen of the grand house you shared and pulled a gun from the kitchen drawer (Moriarty always left guns in random places, it was one of his bad habits) you loaded it and fired a blank into the air. Instantly, Moriarty snapped up from his computer screens and slammed them all shut.
"Bad idea..." He called down the hallway, his Irish twang warming your ears. "Very bad...matey" You giggled to yourself as you returned the gun and ran off upstairs (making as much noise as possible) and sure enough, he followed you. At this point, he still thought you were an intruder so as his followed you, he loaded his own handgun and raised it In front of him so he was prepared.
"Oh baaaabeeee..." You cooed from around the corner where your bedroom was situated. "I caught the intruder!"
Moriarty ran to the room and froze. A cheeky grin began to creep it's way across his stern face. You were laying, outstretched on your bed with only a small silk pillow protecting your modesty.
"Oh no..." You giggled sarcastically. "He must have escaped... Now I've distracted you all for nothing..." You grinned too as Moriarty began removing his Westwood suit and inching towards you.
"This is way better than work, kitten" he purred in your ear as he pulled you into an embrace of passion which lasted several minutes. All you heard was an Irish "I love you" through your boozy delusional fog.