Swapping bodies for the day

(All theses are based on a day when you wake up and have magically swapped bodies with the other person 😂)

Sherlock-
You were awoken quite suddenly by a loud scream coming from the bathroom. It was Sherlock. The noise gave you such a surprise that you jumped and rolled off the bed and hit the floor with a loud thud.
"What is it Sherlock?" You groaned as you lifted up your arm to scratch your head. As you felt the soft, short curls which were flopped on your head, you screamed too and ran to the bathroom to find Sherlock.
There was silence. Neither of you could say a word.
"(y/n)...?" Sherlock whispered in utter confusion.
"Sherlock?" You replied, equally perplexed.
As you stared at each other, you saw that you had completely changed bodies. Sherlock was now inhabiting your short, curvy, feminine frame and you were in control of Sherlock's lanky frame.
"Wow... I look great!" Sherlock said admiring himself in the mirror"
"Haha thanks!" You replied playfully resting your hand on his shoulder.
"Feels weird being short doesn't it Sherlock?" You giggled as he tried to stand on his tiptoes.
"Yeah, it feels really odd. How is it like being me?"
"Well it's nice being tall... But Jesus Sherlock, do you ever eat?"
Sherlock laughed hugged you "only when you make me"
Your hug lasted a while longer until you finally stood apart. Taking one last glance at each other in the mirror, you went off to get changed. "No peeking!" You shouted to Sherlock as he went off with a pile of your clothes to change. He laughed and nodded. It felt weird but how long could it possibly last for?

John-
"Ummmm... (y/n)?" Came johns voice from across the kitchen. "We've been like this for hours, when do you think we'll change back?" You looked up from your copy of great expectations and smiled at him playfully.
"What's the matter John? Not enjoying being me?" You smirked as he scratched his neck awkwardly.
"No, um, it's not that.. It's just weird being a girl.. I was happy as a man and I didn't think my gender would unexpectedly change overnight!"
You walked over to John and gave him a comforting hug.
"I know babe. This is strange for both of us but Sherlock is working on some sort of antidote for whatever this is so we should be back to normal in no time" you smiled again, making him smile back.
"And besides, you look great" you giggled as you admired yourself. John laughed too "I agree" he laid lovingly as he pulled you in for a hug. "Soon it will be over and you can have your jumpers back!"

Mycroft-
"This feels weird Mycroft" you called down the hall to your boyfriend as you went through his drawers trying to find matching items of clothing.
"How so precious?" He called back.
"It feels weird going through your possessions, I'm still me, I just look like you" you heard soft footsteps patting down the hall and Mycroft entered his room wearing your skirt and cream blouse.
"How does it feel being me myc?" You asked playfully but with a hint of curiosity. He shuffled his feet a while before answering "I feel a little guilty to be honest..."
"Why dear?" You asked, concerned.
"Well, I get to spend the day in your palace of a body and all you get is that train wreck..."
You looked over at him and sighed.
"Mycroft, your body is not a train wreck, you are gorgeous and I love you just the way you are d'you hear me?" You folded your arms and raised one eyebrow with authority.
"Oh alright.." Mycroft cracked. You could get him to feel pretty much anything. That was your super power. Mycroft would do anything for you. He pulled you in for a hug as you whispered "I love you Mycroft"
"I love you too (y/n)"

Greg-
"Wow. You really are short aren't you sweet pea?"
"Shut up Greg! You're no giant yourself!"
You had been talking about each other for ages. The physical swap didn't phase you much, you actually quite enjoyed the experience of living in each other for a day. The problem was, now that you had each other's bodies, you knew each others weaknesses...
"You never told me you had a weak left knee dear" you said concerned "does it always hurt?"
"No, not always, only if I've been running for a while" Greg looked down at himself admiring your body and he sighed.
"What's the matter babe?" You asked him walking over and placing one of your hands in his shoulder.
"Nothing is wrong, that's the point... I can't fault your body. I've got so many imperfections, my knee, my hair my left hand... But you are flawless. Your height and weight are perfect, your face is amazing and don't even get me started on the hair" Greg sat down and scratched his head in embarrassment "you're too good for me (y/n)"
"Greg! Don't be silly!" You comforted as you sat down beside him. You wrapped your arm round his shoulder and let him lean into your side.
"We are perfect together, don't you ever think otherwise ok?"
Greg nodded and nuzzled his head into your neck as lovingly as possible. "Well get through this babe" he smiled with satisfaction and closed his eyes to dream.