When you are on your period

(This one goes out to all the girls who know the feeling of bad cramps😭🔫)

Sherlock-
Sherlock obviously isn't a girl so he can't possibly know what cramps feel like (however he has been shot so he has a rough idea). Despite this, whenever your cramps get bad, he is always on hand to help in any way he can. You woke up one morning and Sherlock was stood over you smiling. In his hands was a hot water bottle and your dressing gown. You smiled up at him and then winced as the pain hit you like a brick wall, Sherlock bent down and carefully slid the tepid water bottle into your pyjama bottoms and kissed your forehead. He slid his arms under your waist and legs and he proceeded to carry you over to the sofa in front of the tv. He carefully slipped the dressing gown over your shoulders and sat down next to you and you spent the morning watching Jeremy Kyle. You thought it was hilarious how Sherlock shouted at the TV more than the guests did at each other but you knew he wasn't going to be like that for long. After a few hours, Sherlock unwrapped himself from your person and wandered off to the kitchen, out of sight, and clattered around in there for about 10 minutes. Before you could shout to ask him what he was doing, he re appeared holding two bowls of chocolate ice cream (one considerably bigger than the other). Sherlock slumped himself back down next to you and kissed you again before handing you the larger bowl out of the two
"You not having much Sherlock?" You asked sleepily. "I thought you loved chocolate ice cream"
"You need it more than I do" he chuckled as he licked melting chocolate off his spoon. He knew exactly what to do to make you feel comfortable and that's why you love him.

John-
John always has everything under control. Every morning when you wake up on your period, there is a glass of water and two pain killer tablets beside your bed on the nightstand. You reached over to pick them up and you felt John's hand on your shoulder. It felt comforting and warm on your back and it made you blush a little. You swallowed the tablets and took another sip of water before turning over to kiss John on the cheek.
"Morning beautiful" John chimed and you smiled at him.
"Morning John... Wait what's that smell?..."
"Pancakes!" John grinned and leaped out of bed running to the kitchen. He returned a minute later with a plate of warm and syrup covered pancakes which he placed on your lap as you sat upright, clutching your stomach in pain.
"I know they help when it hurts" John smiled and kissed the top of your head as you smiled and dug in to your pancakes. After a few minutes, you had eaten four of them but here were still two left.
"John" you called from the bedroom
"Yes sweetie?" John called back
"There are two pancakes left, I can't eat any more. Do you want them?"
John entered the room and smiled down at you.
"Wimp." He giggled "can't even finish a few pancakes?"
"Ha ha" you said sarcastically, handing him the plate. He ate the last two pancakes faster than it had taken you to eat one.
"Hungry are you?" You giggled
"Very" John mumbled through the syrup. You laughed together and shared a very syrupy kiss.

Mycroft-
You always get extremely emotional when you are on your period. Your pituitary gland seems insistent on pumping excessive amounts of hormones into your blood stream which means your mood can change in a matter of minutes. You could go from insanely happy, to angry, to envious, to floods of tears in under an hour. Mycroft can never predict what's going to happen which he hates, he can normally work everything out. Everything but an emotional girlfriend...
"Mycroft!" You called down the hallway and Mycroft came running to meet your cry.
"What's wrong precious?" He asked worried as he saw you bent double in pain on the living room floor.
"Menstruating" you sighed through the pain.
"Oh dear..." Mycroft muttered.
He left the room and a few minutes later, returned with some pain killers and water.
"Here, take these, they'll numb the pain"
You looked up at him (the anger phase set in)
"Alcohol will numb the bloody pain Mycroft! I don't have time! It needs To stop NOW! I feel like I've been shot in the uterus with a flaming bullet!!!" 
Mycroft looked at you straight in the eye and raised his brow. He was used to this so you didn't scare him.
"Sorry..." You sighed, taking the tablets weakly before slumping  yourself heavily on the sofa where Mycroft sat himself next to you wrapping his arm round the back of your knock and stroking you hair with his fingers. He picked up the remote to turn on the TV and you sat through a few episodes of "take me out" with paddy. Mycroft sneered through the whole thing.
"Look at all those beautiful women Mycroft..." You stared in awe.
"They all look a bit simple to me.." He muttered under his breath.
"They are so pretty.... I wish I was pretty Mycroft..." You said burying your face into his neck softly.
"What you you mean (y/n)? You are one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met. It's just your hormones taking."
You looked up at him with tears in your eyes and burst into a teary fit as you curled into a ball. Mycroft stroked you back at an attempt to calm you down. After a while, you stopped crying and re gained composure.
"Sorry." You sniffed. "I'm alright now... But I want some chocolate..."
Mycroft chuckled and stood to go and get you some from a box in the kitchen. When he returned and handed you the bar, you snapped a piece off and popped it in your mouth.
"D'you want some Mycroft?" You asked kindly.
"Diet." Mycroft simply replied.
You sighed and rolled your eyes at him.
"I've told you a million times Mycroft, you don't need to be on a diet!" As you said this, you snapped off another -slightly larger - piece of chocolate and shoved it in his mouth. He winced for a few seconds before he began to chew the chocolate. His face bent into a smile and you kissed him calmly on the cheek.

Greg-
For the time being, Greg was leaving for work early in the morning and arriving back home very late, way after you would go to sleep. You missed Greg dearly but he always did little things to help you through the times when he wasn't around. He would leave little messages around the house for you to find. That was cute. You once found a note on the milk bottle in the fridge which said 'you are awesome! Have a great day sweet pea xxx'. You loved it when he did that. But it was typical. He was at work this week and you hardly saw him, and your period started. You were in pain constantly and had to limp out for the flat clutching your stomach. You came home from work one day to see that the days you were due to be on your period were highlighted on the Callander. You got confused because you hadn't done it so who had? You put down your coat and wandered into the kitchen where you found a large note in the counter. It read...
'Darling (y/n) sorry I'm not around as much as I should be. I really want to spend time with you but I'm tied to a massive case at the moment. I got home last light and saw that you had a hot water bottle and made my assumptions. I then highlighted your menstruating days on the calendar and made you a survival kit. In the top kitchen draw I have put;  a few comedy DVD's, a bar of dark and milk chocolate, a hot water bottle, some pain killers and some new nail-varnish (just in case you get bored). Sorry again that I can't be there.

Love Greg   Xxx'

You opened the draw to see your equipment and you smiled the widest grin you could manage and kissed Greg's note before filling up the water bottle, putting on a DVD and sitting down to enjoy your chocolate.