Writingmas - Day 20!

Mycroft oneshot- he walks in on you when you are having a shower...

You had woken up that morning with a particularly stuffy head. You didn't know if it was an actual illness or just a mediocre spell of lethargy brought in by the draining festivities. Either way, you wanted, nay, yearned for, a shower. You glanced over at the clock on the wall as you undressed, letting your silk night gown (bought for you by Mycroft, obviously) fall to the floor and gather round your ankles. 9:00? You thought to yourself. On Saturday?
"Of course!"
You said, out loud in a sudden moment of realisation. Mycroft had told you the evening prior, that he was to attend a meeting early on Saturday morning. He must have been out by 6 and not woken you up. In truth, you wished that he had woken you up so that you could kiss him before he left, but you also knew that work is more important to him than anything...
Slowly - as you were still a little groggy from getting up so quickly- you picked up your light dressing gown and threw it upon yourself before entering the bathroom. You opened the window slightly, to allow steam to exit and also lit a few lavender scented candles. They always remind you of home.
Before much more time was allowed to pass, you had strung your dressing gown upon the clothing hook above the radiator, turned on the water to a suitable temperature and stepped into the shower. You felt so cool and relaxed as you felt the soft water patter on the top of your head and trickle over your collarbones before running down the rest of your body, following the meanders and curvature of your form before streaming off your feet and down the drain. You thought about how the water felt like Mycroft's touch... So gentle. He always traces the lines of your body with his hands. You giggled slightly to yourself, almost able to feel it. It's the most amazing feeling in the world. As the water continued to drain away, you became so enthralled in the tranquility and bliss you had found in the warm bathroom that you didn't notice the familiar double-click of the door latch open and the creaking of old floorboards under confidently placed feet. Usually, Mycroft calls out to you as he enters the house -as not to startle you if you were asleep or reading- but this time, the eventuality was that he did not call out. Instead, he set down his bag and walked over to the bathroom. At this point, he wasn't even aware that you were awake, never mind taking a ten minute shower. Firmly, he pushed open the door, spooking you and making you let out a piercing scream
"Oh my f*cking God!!!? WHO IS IT!!???!" You cried out fearfully. Your face was covered with your drenched hair and the room was cloaked with a thick steam so your vision was neither use nor ornament.
"Oh I'm so sorry! (Y/n) it's me!" Mycroft spoke urgently in case you fell and hurt yourself in the commotion. His comforting voice did come as somewhat of a relief to you, at least you knew that you weren't going to be murdered 'Psycho' style. As the steam cleared, you saw Mycroft still standing in the bathroom in front of you.
"Mycroft! I'm naked..." You half whispered, trying (and failing) to cover your modesty with your hands.

"I know" he replied, frozen, eyes gaped wide and grinning ever so slightly.

"MYCROFT GET OUT!!" You shouted again, laughing, making him swiftly exit.
A few minutes later, you appeared again, wrapped in a crimson towel, hair still dripping wet.

"Enjoy that?..." You asked sarcastically as you folded your arms and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Would you be annoyed if I said yes?" He said, pushing his luck slightly. When he saw that your expression hadn't changed, he added "well, it's your fault for being so damn attractive ..."

You smiled, sighed and shook your head before stating "good save myc... Good save..."