Whitby goth weekend

Just for you guys that don't know, Whitby goth weekend is a festival in Whitby- England where everyone dresses up gothic and walks the streets. It is uber cool but also creepy 😝. Google it, it's really fun. I've been twice and I would highly recommend it. Any ways.... On to the preferences 😊😊😊

Sherlock-
It took some convincing to get Sherlock to come to goth week with you. He loved dressing up but he was not comfortable with large numbers of people and being a popular event, there were going to be huge crowds. When he finally agreed, you handed him a bag containing the costume you intended him to wear.
"What's this?" Sherlock asked curiously as he grasped the bag handles.
"Put it on... You'll see."
You grinned cheekily and bounded off to the bathroom to change into your outfit. It was not your normal routine so it took you a few goes to get your black lipstick and eyeliner right but when you did you looked stunning. After you put your black, halter neck, lace dress on, you creeped over to the bedroom and peeked round the door. To see Sherlock in the long gothic coat you had bought for him. The inside of the collar was red like a vampire and the sleeves flared out with cuffed lace.
"Like it?" You asked laughing as you entered.
"It's amazing! Thank you." Sherlock walked over to you and cupped your face into his hands.
"Oh (y/n) you look so beautiful" he whispered as his aqua blue eyes pierced your soul. You smiled and leaned in for a passionate kiss and then laughed as you had smeared black all over Sherlock's lips.

John-
"Wow! Everyone looks so amazing!" John exclaimed as the two of you walked hand in hand down the uneven cobbled streets of Whitby town. As far as the eye could see, people were dressed from head to foot in gorgeous black gowns or suits embroidered with the finest lace patterns and bows.
"I still think you look amazing" John said smiling at you through the lacy barrier of your Victorian parasol.
"Thanks." You smiled gratefully as you fiddled with your dress. "I really like the black. It's flattering" you said looking down at your feet. John placed a warm, kind hand on your shoulder and you felt your eyes moved up to settle on his comforting face.
"Everything looks flattering on you babe." He said this smiling which made it a tad more believable so you just reached up to peck him on the cheek.
"Thank you" you replied as you tried to hold back the smile which was spreading through your body like wildfire.

Mycroft-
As Mycroft strode into your bedroom you gasped and smiled at the same time. His normal grey three piece had been replaced by a jet black suit with elegant cobweb embroidery embellishing the fitted waistcoat. The top hat and leather gloves he wore complimented the look perfectly and he grinned as he twirled a lace black parasol in his hands.
"Wow." You called with a a giggle. "You look amazing Mycroft!"
He smiled down at you and stroked your hair with his cold glove but couldn't help blushing at your obvious state of modest undress.
"Oh yeah, sorry, I'll need some help putting my costume on... I can't lace the corset myself."
"Of course precious" Mycroft chimed.
At this point, you were only wearing a pair of spider patterned clear tights and  an elegant lacy tank top laden with ribbon bows of red and purple. Finally, after much pulling, struggling and grunting, your corset and skirt was on as well.
"Well... What do you think?" You asked nervously as you gave a little twirl of pride. Mycroft was shocked. You looked absolutely beautiful but he was concerned about the corset.
"My gosh... Your waist is even smaller than usual, must be only 24 inches! Is it comfortable?"
You breathed shallowly and nodded with agreement, smiling to hide the clear pain it was causing you.
"Ok..." Mycroft agreed cautiously and you set off for Whitby
"This is going to be so much fun!"

Greg-
"I look ridiculous (y/n)" Greg moaned as you wandered whitby's streets together.
"No you don't! You look amazing! And besides, everyone is dressed the same anyway." You giggled at Greg as he pulled uncomfortably at his baggy poets shirt and straight black trousers. The jacket he wore was decorated with delicate silver buttons and had a 'civil war' look about it. You on the other hand, went for a more modern spin on the gothic theme. You wore a short, Lolita style skirt covered in lace and netting. You had stripy black and white socks which came up to your knee and you stood in black patient ' Alice in wonderland style' heels. The top was a simple black corset which Greg couldn't help find incredibly sexy.
"How come you look so good?" Greg complained as he stared at your legs subconsciously.
"Well... If you don't like your outfit, we can always go back to the hotel and I could help you take it off if you want ..."
(Wink wink) 😂👌🏻