They try to deduce you

Sherlock-
You were stretched -obviously uncomfortably- across the sofa in the living room of 221b. You had been tossing and turning for hours but you could not get comfortable anywhere. You had tried the bed, Sherlock's chair, the kitchen table, even the floor! But to no avail, you couldn't not shake the feeling of unease that slowly washed in and out of your brain at opportune moments. Sherlock came back from a case with John an hour later. John saw you laying on the sofa and made nothing of it so he wandered across the room and plonked himself tiredly down in his chair (which coincidentally you had also tried but it wasn't right) and sighed a long lethargic sigh. However, as Sherlock entered, his eyes shot immediately over to you on the sofa. Something wasn't right. He walked over to his chair and took a deep breath as he steepled his hands under his chin in preparation.
"Oh god..." John sighed again.
"What?" You asked, turning to face John.
"He's doing it again... The deduction thing."
Sherlock stared at you for another few seconds before beginning his obnoxious observations of you.
"Somethings up isn't it? You chose to sit on the sofa, you never sit on the sofa. Probably because you can't get comfortable, usually the result of a concern or worry. You've not had work as its your holiday so probably not work related. Personal then. Ok. You have several close friends, none of whom I care about but I do know that Janice had been offered a job abroad recently and if my calculations are correct, the business meeting to confirm said job should be two days from now. The flight to the country would be taken a few days in advance to let her get accustom to the hotel and local area so she should be on a plane round about now. You normally worry a lot so I assume that you are scared something will happen to your friend while on the plane, don't worry she'll be perfectly safe Mycroft owns most of the airlines from England and he ensures maximum security for all passengers..."
You stared at Sherlock bewildered.
"H..how? Did? Did you do that?" You asked him trying not to freak out.
"I saw the text she sent you about it last week" Sherlock smiled and then began to laugh hysterically as you threw various objects at him from your surroundings.
"But you have to admit, that was pretty cool" Sherlock said still giggling as he deflected a teacup reading straight or his face.
"You dick!" You smiled as he approached you for an apologetic hug.

John-
After seeing Sherlock's amazing deductions countless times, he decided one day that he would try his hand at deducing you. When you got home from work, you were confused to see John sat awkwardly with his legs crossed on Sherlock's chair and his hands steepled uncomfortably under his chin.
"John? Are you having a mid life crisis?" You chuckled, still confused, as you removed your coat and sat down in the chair opposite John. Without any warning or seemingly any planning, John began to regurgitate a stream of mindless babble.
"I can see that your hair is slightly messy, you've been pulling it. That means you are nervous, plus, your eyes seem red. Have you been crying? Possibly a problem at work, more likely in the taxi home from work. I can tell you took a taxi from a crease mark on the bottom of your dress and the loose change in your pocket."
After this, you began to laugh hysterically at John. "Nice try babe but not even close! My eyes are red because it's spring. I have hay fever remember? Also, I wasn't pulling my hair, some little toddler on the bus was pulling it, yes I got the bus not a taxi which is why I have loose change on me. It was to pay for the bus"
John's face pulled into an awkward smile as you got up to make you both a cup of tea.
"What about the crease on your dress?" John called hopefully.
"Oh yeah, Sherlock told me that you wanted to deduce me so I did it on purpose at work to throw you off!" You began to laugh again as John scowled.
"I am seriously going to kill that man".

Mycroft-
Mycroft was worried, which was nothing new, he always worried about you. Constantly. But for the past few weeks you had noticed him hanging around bear you much more frequently and when you went out for the day, you could swear that he sent someone to follow you so he knew what you were up to. After the sixth week, you had had enough. You walked cautiously up to Mycroft's office and knocked tenderly on the oak door (a secret part of you hoped he wouldn't hear) until it was opened and you were faced with Mycroft who smiled down at you happily.
"I didn't expect to see you here this early precious. Do you need something (y/n)?"
You took a deep breath and pushed the door aside, walking past Mycroft and sitting down on the leather armchair which sat proudly opposite his grand desk.
"Mycroft.." You said, taking another breath to still your nerves. "Why have you been so protective over me lately? I can take care of myself perfectly well." You spoke softly as to not hurt his feelings. Mycroft scratched the back of his neck and sighed almost with a sense of relief.
"I thought you'd catch on sooner or later..." He said in a tone which hinted at sadness "as you know, I can deduce people, more than you'd ever know. But... When I look at you... I can't see anything. My mind goes all fuzzy and jumps around. I am physically unable to deduce you! I deduce Sherlock quite often, that's how I look after him but I can't do the same with you. You make me lose focus... Something about you just distracts me. So I have to protect you manually as I can't tell what you are feeling all of the time... In sorry. I should have told you."
You took a few minutes to take in this new and shocking information before smiling sympathetically back to Mycroft.
"You know what that's called?... Love.."

Greg-
"You're upset aren't you?" Greg said as he sat beside you on your purple striped bed. He placed his arm carefully round your shoulder and stroked your side comfortingly.
"Yes Greg. Yes I am..." You didn't think he knew what you were upset about, you just knew that he can tell when you are upset. You twiddle with your hair and jump your legs up and down, tapping your feet out of time on the floor. You looked up at Greg, nodded and continued with your mindless tapping.
"Was it Sherlock? He normally upsets people. Not normally about physical flaws (not like you have any) but he focuses more on what makes people tick. Your brain maybe? Did me question your intelligence (y/n)?"
You looked at Greg and fought to hold back tears which were forming slowly in your eyes. "Yes...at the yard today, I asked if I could help Sherlock with a case and he told me to go and find someone with a similar brain capacity to work with so he put me with Anderson. How on earth did you know that.?"
Greg looked you in the eye and sighed "to be honest... Sherlock told me, he said that home might have upset you by comparing you to Anderson."
You smiled and hugged Greg while whispering in his ear "I knew it"
"Knew what?"
"I knew you couldn't have worked that you by yourself"
You both giggled and shared a comforting kiss.