When they get angry

Sherlock-
Sherlock does not often get angry when he is at home with you. However, on occasion, you have known him to lose his temper over a particularly tough case or the stupidity of others. You came into the flat one afternoon to see Sherlock stabbing his pocket knife violently into the mantle piece, with extreme force, over and over again. You slowly approached him from behind placed your hand softly on his shoulder, making him jump. He released his grip on the knife and spun round angrily to storm over to the other side of the room -hardly noticing your existence-. He tore down picture after picture of shifty looking suspects from the large map that he had crudely assembled on the wall.
"Too many. Too many. Too many! TOO MANY!!" He shouted as he let the crumpled images fall to the ground at his feet. His eyes were flaming with rage and his patience was about to fully rupture.
"Sherlock?" You spoke quietly "why don't you take a break?... Have a cup of tea, sit down and unwind for a little. You are obviously stressed..."
Sherlock stared daggers at you and let his rage erupt from his whole body.
"SIT DOWN? Bloody sit down (y/n)??! I'm am on the verge of cracking the hardest case I have ever been faced with and you are telling me to take a break??! Oh, of course YOU would sit down! That's all you do! Sit all day on your fat behind and provide no help WHATSOEVER!!!!!!"
A lump formed in your throat and you rose slowly from your seat, tears in your eyes. Your bottom lip quivered but you could not get your body to move. Not on its own. Finally, you burst into floods of tears and collapsed onto the floor at Sherlock's feet. He felt awful...
"Oh my god..... Oh my god! (y/n) I am so sorry! I didn't mean any of that!!" He bent down by your side and rubbed your back intensely. "You do not sit around all day and you are definitely not fat! Please don't take it personally. I was just angry at myself!"
You sniffed and wiped aqueous mascara from round your flushed cheeks. You looked up into just eyes and replied "it's fine... What's said is said..." He wrapped his arms warmly around you and squeezed tightly not letting you escape. He kissed you sweetly on the forehead and you sat together for a while longer, on the floor, surrounded by crumpled paper.

John-
You discovered that John was prone to spontaneous raging outbursts only a few months after moving in with him. You were sat at your kitchen table watching hesitantly as John argued with Sherlock over a case that they had been working on for weeks. There was shouting back and forth for an hour non stop. You finally cracked... You rose from your seat, stormed over to John and looked him in the eyes and spoke calmly
"John. Seriously! You two have been arguing for ages! Why don't you just apologise to each other and calm down?!"
Suddenly, John raised his clenched fist above his head in a sharp movement. You flinched. Johns eyes widened.
"(y/n)? You didn't think I was going to hit you did you?..."
"Well.... Yeah, I did a little" you replied meekly.
"Sweetie I would never hurt you! I was just angry!" He immediately pulled you in for a warm embrace while Sherlock rolled his eyes impatiently.
"Are we done?" Sherlock sighed.
"Sherlock, I am comforting my girlfriend!"
You smiled up at John and kissed him quickly.
"I know you would never hurt me..." You whispered quietly in his ear. He smiled and kissed you back.

Mycroft-
Mycroft believes that you are so precious to him that if he were to lose you, he would lose everything. Because if this, he tries extremely hard to control his anger levels when he is around you. Most of the time he does a good job but occasionally he lets it slip...
One evening, you came back to Mycroft's house beaming from ear to ear. "What's got you so happy?" Mycroft asked, intrigued.
"I was helping John with a case and Sherlock taught me some deduction skills!" You were extremely proud of yourself however, Mycroft had other ideas.
"He hasn't persuaded you to become a detective has he (y/n)?"
"No.."
"Good"
"It was my decision..."
Mycroft's eyes narrowed.
"(y/n). You are not becoming a detective. It's a pointless job for pointless people..."
You stared back at Mycroft, disgusted by his remark.
"So you think Sherlock, your own brother, is pointless??!"
"He could have done so much more with his intelligence... But he chose to discard his possibilities!"
You folded your arms and sat yourself down on the leather sofa.
"I want to be a detective Mycroft! And you can't stop me!"
"(Y/N)! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE A BLOODY DETECTIVE!" Mycroft blurted out, his eyes flaming.
You shut your eyes and breathed slowly, forcing yourself not to cry. Your efforts were futile... All at once you broke down into floods of tears and Mycroft's heart thawed.
"Precious!" He called, dashing to your side and sitting himself down next to you. He place his arm round the back of your waist and placed his other hand on your shoulder.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have shouted... I just want the best for you."
"I know... Thank you Mycroft"
You both made up and spent another hour just sat together snuggling on the sofa breathing calmly as you did so.

Greg-
"Anderson! I do not care! Really I do not care at all about your Sherlock theory! He is alive and to be honest, I don't give a fuck about how he did it! Stop calling me it is 3 in THE BLOODY MORNING!!!"
with that, you heard Greg slam the phone down angrily and storm, with heavy footsteps, back to your bedroom.
"I HATE that man!" Greg shouted to nobody in particular.
"He is an absolute imbecile and I do not want him working in my division ANY MORE!!"
all the time Greg had been shouting, he had not noticed you curling yourself into a tighter and tighter ball under the covers. As soon as he had expelled all of his rage, he looked over to your side of the bed and gasped with shock as he saw you weeping into your knees.
"Oh my god! (y/n). I forgot. Shouting makes you anxious... God I'm such an idiot..."
He leant over to your side of the bed and calmly placed his arms round your back to comfort you. Slowly, you began to unfurl from your ball and lie over Greg's chest. The sound of him breathing gently lulled you into a secure sleep.