Irenelock - request

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG!! I HAVE HAD A MUSICAL TO PERFORM ALL WEEK AND I HAVE BEEN GETTING TO BED REAL LATE. SORRY 😔😔😔

I'm going to do a chapter on irenelock prefrences as requested by Sherlock_Holmes-  I hope this is what you meant 😂.  It was quite hard to think of but here you are (also sorry it's short) 😄

P.S. Before I start, sorry if some of you guys don't like this! I personally don't ship irenelock but it was a request sooo... Yeah.... ON TO THE BOOK!!!
----------------------------------------------

What they call each other
Irene called Sherlock 'clever boy' because brainy is the new sexy. This always makes Sherlock go weak at the knees and makes him stumble over his otherwise perfect words.

Sherlock just calls Irene 'Irene' or 'The woman'. This gives her an immense and somewhat dangerous feeling of power and security around Sherlock.

How they cuddle
On the sofa. Always.
"Sherlock..." Irene cooed as she slid her arms round his neck and brought her thigh almost up to his waist.
"Yes Irene?" He hushed back in an undeniably breathy tone of relaxed contentment. She proudly brought her face up to his cheek and kissed him, staining his skin a deadly shade of blurred scarlet.
"I want to cuddle..." She smiled as she buried her head into his warm neck and pulled the thin gown she wore back over her legs. Sherlock squeezed her arm in agreement as he shuffled slightly so he was in a position where he could stand up. Easily, Sherlock slid his arms under Irene and carried her lightly dressed body down the oak stairs to the sofa. As they both sat down, Irene slid her body right up to Sherlock and stroked her elegant fingers through his smoky waves. Their embrace was long and warm. Irene very much enjoys hugs from Sherlock, they make her feel secure.

What they do in spare time
Sherlock and Irene both have busy schedules so time alone is treasured dearly by both of them. Even though Sherlock is on a case most of the time, he still makes room to love his special lady. As a change, one day, Sherlock proposed that they could do some baking as a couple. This was a good idea! For about five minutes...........
Neither of them could agree on what to bake, Sherlock wanted to make a Victoria sponge whereas Irene opted for the easier chocolate brownies.
"Ok... Ok.. Ok. If we can't decide what to bake together, then maybe we should have a mini bake-off to see who can make the best dessert" Sherlock says as he looked into Irene's eyes with a challenging smirk plastered across his childish face.
"You're on." Irene grinned as her eyes narrowed. The baking commenced.

Two hot and sticky hours later, Irene and Sherlock had produced rather respectable looking baked goods. They both tried each other's but couldn't decide on a winner between themselves. They decided to ask John to judge the competition and he promised not to be biased.
After a tense minute of John chewing and making various noises of surprise, he concluded.
"Sorry Sherlock, Irene's brownies win." John smiled as Irene did a short victory  dance around Sherlock as he stood, looking cheated, with his arms folded.
"Awww... It's ok sweetie." Irene cooed,
"You can't be the best at everything" she giggled as he pulled her on for a hug and smiled as she buried her face into his neck.

Things they like about each other
Sherlock- Sherlock likes Irene's voice. Whenever she speaks, she can almost gain full control over him. He also loves her body because that was the first thing he saw when they met for the first time. (He also likes how her being naked so much shows confidence)

Irene- Irene loves Sherlock's quick thinking and ability to speak his mind very articulately. She finds brainy to be the new sexy, after all. She also can't get enough of his hair. She gets totally entranced by his black-ish, hazel tinted locks and she loves to run her fingers through it when they are cuddling.

How they sleep
Irene always sleeps naked. Which is good because Sherlock is always saying how much he loves her body. Sherlock is very loving when they sleep, he holds his arms round Irene's waist and over her shoulders to make her feel protected.
"I'm so lucky to have you" Sherlock whispered into Irene's ear as he was lulled by the constant metronomic calmness of her breathing. She smiled and rolled over to face him and Sherlock placed his hands on her ribs so he could feel her cage expand and deflate as her heart rate quickened.
"Yes you are..." Irene replied sarcastically as she stroked his face with her pristine, acrylic, red nails. They both giggled as Sherlock pulled her closer to his torso and kissed her lightly on the forehead.
"No need to be so soft..." Irene stated, taking in a low, slow pace as she pulled her riding crop from under the covers and placing it between her teeth. "Let's play, clever boy...."

Engagement ring
Irene totally freaked out as Sherlock got down on one knee to expose the lavish ring that lay juxtaposed before her. She had never seen Sherlock handle anything with such care and grace before.
"Sherlock!! Yes! yes I will!!" Irene sobbed a little as he slid the ring of sapphire encrusted silver onto her finger.
"Do you like the colour?" Sherlock asked hesitantly. "I know it matches your favourite dress so....yeah."
"Of course! I love it!" Irene pulled Sherlock in my the scruff of his shirt collar and gave him a passionate kiss while she ran her new bejewelled hand through his unruly locks.

""Of course! I love it!" Irene pulled Sherlock in my the scruff of his shirt collar and gave him a passionate kiss while she ran her new bejewelled hand through his unruly locks

Wedding dress
Sherlock knew that Irene was not like other women. In many ways, she was old fashioned so he wanted to get her address which reflected these aspects about her. He eventually settled on an ivory/cream, Victorian style piece which had a iron boned corset and lace cupped sleeves.
"Sherlock! It's gorgeous." Irene half sang as she slowly reviewed herself in the mirror. "I love the skirt,"
Sherlock poked his head round the door and smiled
"Good. I'm glad. It took ages to find one that was, well... You enough." Sherlock took another few steps toward Irene and whispered "although... I much prefer your 'battle dress'."