He smiles with his eyes...

This was requested by ILoveFandomGuys I hope it is kind of what you wanted?... Even if it isn't I hope you enjoy it anyway.
----------------------------------------------

It was a crisp autumn morning and the streets of London were littered with frost-covered golden leaves. As you stared lucidly out of the coffee shop window -hot chocolate in hand- you smiled as cars and smiling faces went past. You love a smiling face.
"(Y/n)?....(y/n)??"
"Wh-wha?" You said, snapping out of your daze with a jerk, spilling hot chocolate down your knitted turtleneck. You scowled, irritated, as John laughed at you, making a pathetic attempt to wipe your front with a napkin.
"Thanks John!" You stated, sarcastically as you put the mug down on the mahogany surface.
You smiled at him, it was nice to catch up with John. He was one of your closest friends but he is usually out with Sherlock so you never really have the time to just chat...
"So, how's the baby?" You smiled
"Sherlock's fine" he replied, giggling
"I meant Rosie but go on" you giggled too.
"Well, he spends a lot of time with Mycroft nowadays"
"Mycroft...? He's the brother right? Sorry I don't really know him that well. We should meet up some time!"
John raised his eyebrows as he methodically tapped his fingers on the wooden table. Immediately, you realised something was amiss.
"Yeah... Probably not the best idea" he muttered solemnly
"Why not?"
"Well." He started "I've seen your blog, you are probably the happiest person on the planet! Mycroft is- Mycroft is- ummm... Unusual, let's say"
You were intrigued now, you could feel your pupils expanding with curiosity as you childishly shuffled your chair closer to John. The chair legs screeched like a falcon as they battled with the floor.
"Unusual?" You pried
"Yes. He doesn't show emotion like a normal human being. I don't think I have ever once seen that man smile" You furrowed your brow, slightly upset at this news. How can someone not smile?...
Suddenly, you sprung up from the table and grabbed your blogging laptop. Throwing a handful of coins at John for the drink, you pelted out of the shop shouting I've your shoulder "sorry John! Got to find Sherlock! I will make his brother smile if it's the last thing I do!".

- time skip -

You were sat cross legged in the waiting room of Mycroft's office waiting for him to finish an -according to Sherlock- 'ever so important video conference with North Korea'. You admired the decor. Hundred-year-old portraits of dukes and duchesses with serious expressions lined every wall and the blue ish gold wallpaper brought an overwhelming sense of regality to the proceedings. Sherlock was pacing around the small room, complaining (as always)
"I cold be working right now you know (y/n)? Someone could be dead right now and I'm here, missing all the fun, waiting for you to meet my irritating, fat older brother so you can make a futile attempt at making him smile!"
You shook your head, dismissing his comment when, out of nowhere, the pair of double doors leading to his office cracked at the lock and swung open, allowing light to spill into the waiting room from his huge, stained glass window.
"Can I go now?" Sherlock sulked like a child as he lightly kicked the furniture.
"If you must" you whispered nervously at him as you (for the first time) made eye contact with Mycroft. The first thing you noticed was his style. His pressed, pin-striped suit fitted impeccably, clinging to his seemingly rather lean body in all the right places. His eyes were steely and lifeless which contrasted with the light, freckled and almost teenage-boyishness of his skin. The next thing that drew your attention were his perfect, straight lips... John was right. They looked as if they had never curved in his lifetime. You could have lined a spirit level up with his grimace and the little bubble would not have moved a millimetre.
"What are you here for?" Mycroft asked with a refined tone of voice which made you shudder and blush ever so slightly.
"I... I'm... Uh. I have a blog sir and I wanted to do a piece on family... (You lied unconvincingly) Could I maybe ask you some questions about Sherlock?"
Mycroft drew in a long, meaningful breath and you blushed again as you saw his masculine, suited chest expand and contract as he did so.
"I'm free until lunch so I suppose... Yes that would be possible"
You went to thank him, when he spoke again interrupting you "and please, call me Mycroft"
You noticed his hands fidget slightly as he invited you into his office. He almost appeared as nervous as you were.