Wedding dresses

I know traditionally, the woman picks the wedding dress but I thought y'know... Screw society! The Sherlock crew can do what they like! Just imagine the boys have chosen you your dream wedding dress.....❤️❤️❤️

Sherlock-
Sherlock wanted to get you something traditional. White obviously. He knows how much you like lace and so he incorporated that quite beautifully into his choice. The whole gown screamed with elegance and he believed that the dress you wear should not detract from your natural beauty.

"Sherlock..., it's ... Beautiful!" You exclaimed with glee as you span around I front of the changing room mirror.
"I'm so glad you like it. You do like it don't you? I'm not great at this..."
You swung open the door and wrapped your arms round his pale neck.
"Of course I love it you stupid man!" You giggled before planting a passionate kiss on his perfectly crested lips.

John-
John wanted to get a dress which flattered your figure. Of course, he thinks you are absolutely beautiful and amazing in every way, but he took into account the fact that you were not the most confident person in his choice. He decided that strapless was not really your style so he went for a capped sleeved a-line number. He loved it because it enhanced your best features and illuminated your gorgeous eyes.

"Wow John!" You called from the bedroom as you stroked your fingers down the soft, elegant fabric you stood in. "I didn't expect you to do this good of a job!" You giggled and twirled round to admire the gown in all its majesty.
"Well I'm happy if you're happy sweetie" John cooed happily as he leant in the doorframe staring at you. You ran to him and pulled him into a warm hug "thank you so much John" you whispered.
"You're welcome babe..."

Mycroft-Well

Mycroft-
Well...it's Mycroft. He doesn't do anything by half and certainly not weddings. He scoured countless dress shops for hours intending to track down 'the one'. He finally settled on a beautiful princess gown, it had shimmering jewels crusting the bodice and beautiful lace like fabric plunging down the skirt. He that this was the only dress that could fully compete with your beauty.

"Mycroft!!?" You shrieked, both in happiness and fear from the changing room of what you thought looked like the most expensive bridal boutique in London. Mycroft poked his head round the corner to admire his choice but he was also a little concerned at your shriek.
"Yes precious?... Do.. do you like it? He murmured, slightly nervously.
"Of course! I bloody love it! It's gorgeous! But how much did it cost??!"
Mycroft straightened his suit and coughed slightly.
"Mycroft?..." You said as patronisingly as possible.
"It's not for you to bother with precious." Mycroft replied, changing the subject quickly. You could only sigh and plant a kiss on his cheek.

Greg-Greg went possibly as far from traditional as possible

Greg-
Greg went possibly as far from traditional as possible. The dress was blue..... Yes, blue. Greg was never the type to stick to the status quo so he thought that mixing things up a bit would be a fresh change.

"Ummm... Babe?" You called to Greg from the bedroom.
"Yes (y/n)?" Greg replied, entering the bedroom where you stood, puzzled in front of the floor length mirror.
"It's... Blue, babe" you said, very matter of factly. Greg tried to hold back a giggle but he couldn't help it. He walked over to you laughing and wrapped his arms round your waist.
"You don't like it?"
"I didn't say that, it's just different..."
"And can you think of any other dress to express our relationship?" Greg smiled.
"No..." You smiled back and kissed him as you both swirled around in front of the mirror.

" You smiled back and kissed him as you both swirled around in front of the mirror