Writingmas - Day 19

Mycroft oneshot - intimacy

Mycroft -as you know- is not one of the most intimate people on the planet. However, he is as much a man as any other and every so often, he gives in to his urges and plays along with your flirtatious advancements...

Mycroft and yourself were both sat, huddled together on the sofa, bathing in the angelic light of the television. You yawned emphatically and raised your arms, placing one behind Mycroft's back -like a teenage boy might do to his crush at the cinema- as you lowered them once again. As the programme rolled on, you rubbed Mycroft's shoulder with your hand slightly, making his face turn to greet yours. You immediately fell into the black pools that were his eyes. They shimmered and marbled, reflecting the luminescence. You smiled slightly through the dim light, feeling his breath on your neck; your faces were barely an inch apart.
"Mycroft..." You whispered seductively, grazing your lips on his for just a moment. "Kiss me... Please..."
You closed your eyes and bridged the gap between your faces. The kiss was short, sweet and subtle, however, this did not stop Mycroft blushing profusely as soon as you pulled away. He bit his lip and pushed forward again, embarking from the trenches and out into no mans land, running barefoot through a poppy field... He adjusted his position slightly and you fell against his chest, you could feel his ribcage buzzing, a telltale heart beating beneath the floorboards. His spryness was enticing and somewhat hypnotic as his hands danced across your body. They glided across your curves with a kind of dainty inexperience which made your spine tingle. As you enveloped his waist in your arms, his confidence grew somewhat and his ignorance dissolved. His hands became stronger -but not harsh- against your skin, sliding up your jumper and cradling your braless back. He then drew his arms south. His fingers glided across your legs and settled on your thighs, massaging them with a passionate intensity that made you gasp slightly.
"I'm not hurting you am I?..." He mumbled, trying to decipher wether or not your were actually enjoying his actions.
'What a gentleman...' You thought to yourself as you nodded breathlessly, your hair rutted up into a tired mess.
Your two bodies together created a beautiful beast; a creature of ardour and endearment. As you gently kissed his neck, you whispered:
"Thank you Mycroft..." Into his ear. It rolled off your tongue with such a subdued muteness that he nearly missed it
"Whatever for precious?..." He whispered back, smiling slightly as you stared into his luxurious eyes from above.
"For letting yourself feel..."

----------------------------------------------
A/n- Sorry this was just a little short one, if I get to 200k reads by Christmas, I'll do a face reveal 😉