Buying baby clothes

Sherlock-
Sherlock and you had been shopping for hours with a surprising level of success. He had insisted that you found out the gender of the baby at your first scan so that you could do things "properly" as he put it. Apparently, you were having a little girl and Sherlock was ecstatic.
"Everything has to be pink." Sherlock commented.
"Why Sherlock?"
"Pink is a girl colour... Obviously"
"Sherlock that is sexist"
You smiled and sighed as you pulled an orange onesie, with tiger stripes, off the shelf. It was adorable; it had little feet on it and attachable mittens.
"Aww! Sherlock we have to get this!"
Sherlock raised his eyebrows and hummed, milling over the cute little outfit for a few seconds.
"(Y/n). We have already bought 12 pairs of shorts, 10 pairs of shoes, 5 hats, 15 tops, 13 pairs of socks and 3 onesies..... Do we NEED another one?"
You shuffled your feet around a bit before looking up at Sherlock with your big, sad, puppy dog eyes. You did this for about twenty seconds until Sherlock finally cracked.
"Ughhh... Fine!"
"Yaayyy!"

John-
You were amazed by mommas&pappas range of boy's baby clothes. There were rows and rows of waistcoats, jeans, shirts, tops, trainers, onesies... Everything you could imagine, they had it. You had already placed a couple of waistcoats and tops into your cart and decided to go in search of trousers and shorts. Looking around, you realised that John had disappeared.
"John?... John?" You called as you wandered through the jungle of miniature wardrobe items. You searched for a minute or two until you finally found him next to the baby girls clothes section. He was looking at little frilly pink dresses. You immediately knew what was wrong.
"John?... You ok?"
"Yeah. Yeah fine..."
"I know you wanted a little girl john, I can't do anything to change it, but whatever happens, he will be our son and he will be amazing..... Love you"
"I love you too".

Mycroft-
"Mycroft! No! It's too expensive!" You pressed with him as he plucked designer, pink, fluffy dresses off the shelves. "Even more expensive that we are having twins!" Mycroft all but ignored you as he kept filling the basket with Lelli-kelli® shoes and pink socks which may as well have been lined with gold.
"Precious... I've secretly wanted kids all my life and I promised myself that I would make their lives as happy as possible if I ever got them. You have blessed me with twins and I love you so much for making this family complete."
You just stood there, grasping your lavish shopping basked as you began to tear up.
"Oh Mycroft..." You whispered through happy tears as he stepped forward and hugged you tightly. You looked up and kissed him warmly on the lips. The proceeding shopping trip had a loving ora about it and you were in a good mood for the rest of the day.

Greg-
The baby clothes shopping was filled with self inflicted difficulty when you went with Greg. You had both decided that you didn't want to know the gender of the baby so you had to buy all of your clothes in a gender neutral colour. This was easier said than done.
"Ok want do we have so far?" You sighed for the fifth time that day.
"Well..." Greg replied "we have some green tops and.... Orange trousers. (Y/n) this is ridiculous! Our baby is going to look like a carrot!"
You couldn't help but giggle quietly to yourself as he ranted. You decided to check some other shops before you left, just to make sure that you had definitely exhausted all your ideas.

----- time skip -----

"Greg! That last shop was amazing!"
You smiled and skipped down the road with your shopping bags swinging happily.
"I know! We definitely have enough clothes now"
All together, you had bought shoes, tops, jeans, hats and a little jacket in all the non-binary colours of the rainbow.
"Our child will be the best dressed in London ha ha"