Your favourite musical theatre songs.

SORRY! This chapter is just me being an absolute musical theatre nerd. I LIVE FOR MUSICALS!!! Seriously, if you don't get too bored, please listen to all the songs I've attached, they are all amazingly beautiful songs xxx
----------------------------------------------

Sherlock-

Your favourite musical theatre song:
'On my own' - Les Miserables

It really is an amazing song. You love it because of the emotions Eponine goes through as she sings it from her heart.

Sherlock's favourite musical theatre song:
'Alone in the universe' - Seussical

Sherlock loves this song because it reminds him of the magical places he used to go in his mind as a child. He felt as if his only friend was Mycroft.

John-

Your favourite musical theatre song:
'One day more' - Les Miserables

You live this song because of its passion and link to war. It reminds you of John so much and the actors voices are just angelic.

John's favourite musical theatre song:
'Bui doi' - Miss Saigon

Like your favourite, this song also has a link to war. It is not just an amazing song but it is also very heart wrenching... You almost cried the first time John played it to you.

Mycroft-

Your favourite musical theatre song:
'The streets of Dublin' - A man of no importance

This song captures an element of story telling perfectly and (as you love to read) this song is perfect for you. It has a brilliant light hearted melody and it just makes you want to dance every time you play it.

Mycroft's favourite musical theatre song:
'You'll be back' - Hamilton

Ok. This is arguably the best song ever written. It is so catchy and every time Mycroft listens to it you imagine him singing it. It is posh and evil at the same time! It is AMAZING! (I can guarantee that you will have the chorus stuck in your head for weeks. You're welcome...)

Greg-

Your favourite musical theatre song:
'Defying gravity' - Wicked

You always say that if someone doesn't like this song, then they are lying. Sometimes you listen to it on repeat for hours and sing it at full volume as you cook or clean the flat. It drives Greg nuts after the first three times!

Greg's favourite musical theatre song:
'The Internet is for porn' - Avenue Q

Yeah... Despite the title, this is actually a really funny song. Greg thinks it's hilarious and, luckily, so do you. It's quirky and different (exactly how Greg describes you)