You find out you're pregnant

Sherlock-
You crept slowly out of bed and pattered softly towards the bathroom so that Sherlock wouldn't wake up. Carefully, you slid open the bathroom drawer and clutched onto a small thin object. A pregnancy test. You had been feeling a little different lately and you wanted to confirm the suspicions that you had. You followed the instructions and then patiently -and nervously- awaited the results.
"Pink for pregnant... Pink for pregnant.... Pink for pregnant.... Come on!!!!......" You whispered to yourself over and over while biting on your lip anxiously.
"YES!!! HA HA!!! YESSSSS!!! PINK!!" you cheered and clapped loud enough to wake the devil until Sherlock darted, still half asleep, into the bathroom.
"What on earth is going on (y/n)?" He asked frantically.
"I'M PREGNANT!!" You squeaked again and showed him the test.
"I know."
"What?..."
"I know" Sherlock repeated.
"H..how?" You asked inquisitively
"Well the first signs started to show about a week ago, your taste in food changed slightly and I noticed higher levels of emotions from you. But that's not important..."
"Not important? Why?"
"The only important thing is that I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!!"

John-
Every morning for the past week you had thrown up. You just didn't understand. You hadn't eaten anything dodgy, you weren't sick, you don't have any allergies, the issue was completely perplexing you.
"Why don't you go to the doctors sweetie?" John asked calmingly as he rubbed your shoulders while you wretched into a bucket.
"I guess I shoul... BLEUGH!..."
"Oh sweetie...."

A few hours later, after you had got changed and stopped feeling sick, you kissed John goodbye as you set off to the doctors practice.

---- later ------

"Take a seat miss (y/l/n)" the doctor said With a professional yet kind tone in his voice, which made you slightly less nervous as you looked around at the bleakly painted room that was plastered with 'inspirational' posters with kittens on them.
"Um, yes.." You started weakly, "I have been sick every morning this week... About the same time every day."
"I see... Are you pregnant at all?"
"My husband and I are trying but we don't know if it will be possible. I was told by another doctor that I was very infertile..." You sighed sadly as you tapped your feet on the floor beneath your chair.
"Well. I'd like you to take a pregnancy test, just to be sure...."
"Ok"

---time skip ----

You crept into the apartment and swung your arms around John's neck with glee.
"(Y/n!) (y/n!), what is it?!" John shrieked as you nearly dragged him to the floor.
"You, mister.... Are going to be a daddy!"

Mycroft-
As you looked down at the clouded glass of the bathroom scales, you sighed with a mixture of anger and confusion.
"Another pound? It's only been a week"
You muttered to yourself as you pulled on your leggings and light coloured cable knit jumper. You wandered aimlessly over to the kitchen and sat down on a barstool next to Mycroft who was eating his banana granola. He had made you a bowl too but the only attention to eating it you could make was poking around at it for a while and occasionally ate the odd piece of dried banana. Mycroft sensed that you were not feeling yourself and decided to softly intervene.
"What's wrong precious?" He said as he placed his spoon back into the almost empty bowl that lay before him. You looked up into his eyes and sighed again, shuffling your feet as you did so.
"I've put on five pounds in the last three weeks..... I don't get it..."
Mycroft held your face in his hands and stroked it gently to calm you down.
"I think you should take a pregnancy test (y/n)." Mycroft stated seriously but in an encouraging tone.
Your eyes lit up at the idea and you hopped down and darted off to the bathroom to take the test (you had been keeping one in the bathroom cabinet for just such an eventuality).
After about three minutes you cried out from the bathroom "Mycroft? Is it blue or pink for pregnant? I can't remember!"
"Pink love" he called back
"AAAAAAAAAH!!! IM PREGNANT MYCROFT!!!"
You dashed back out of the kitchen where Mycroft was awaiting you with an open embrace. You jumped into his arms and sobbed lapis tears of joy
"Oh Mycroft! We are going to be parents!!!"

Greg-
You skipped happily around your and Greg's flat; jumping on all of the furniture as you did so. Dashing to the phone, you were anticipating joyously how Greg would react when you told him you were pregnant.
"Wait a second..." You paused and muttered to yourself as you placed the phone back down into its holder.
"I can't tell him this over the phone... It's huge news! IM GOING TO THE YARD!" You shouted into the empty flat and the echo of your insisting cry came as comforting assurance. After locking up the flat, you practically dove in front of the first taxi you saw and demanded that you should be taken to the yard as fast as possible.
Upon arrival, you sprung out of the taxi; throwing a twenty into the drivers face as you ran. You sprinted up the stairs and burst, arms wide, into Greg's office where an important meeting was in session.
"You're in trouble...." Anderson giggled from the corner of the room. You shot him an evil look which silenced his mocks.
"What's the meaning of this?" A strong looking, older man half bellowed at you.
"Sweet pea what is it?" Greg chimed in also.
"I'm... I'm... PREGNANT!"
There was silence for a few seconds until the whole room erupted with cheers and applause. Anderson just folded his arms and sulked.