4

Tobin
-

I sigh as I grab my bag from the passenger seat of my car and head into the stadium for practice, when I get into the locker room to change for practice, I ignore the idle chatter of my teammates as I get dressed and head out when I'm dressed in my practice clothes. Once I get to the bench, I sit down and watch as Allie and a few others warm up, but look over when I hear Y/N and Alex talking on their way over to the ball bag from the locker room, so I wait for them to get a ball and get my own when they're on the field and warm up with Hanna. As I'm warming up with Hanna, Y/N loses control on her ball and it comes right toward me, not fast, or in the air at all, it just, calmly rolls over as if it were on a casual Saturday stroll. So I pass her ball back to her and resume warming up with Hanna, waiting until practice starts.

After practice, I end up leaving the stadium beside Y/N, who walks with her earbuds in, but looks over as we reach the parking lot, when she sees that it's me, she pulls out an earbud and offers me a small smile.

"Hey, I'd just like to say thanks." Y/N says and I furrow my brow.

"For what?"

"That call? I asked for the breed of a dog?"

"What was that about?"

"I wanted a puppy and couldn't decide on one, so you decided for me. And he's such a sweetheart, thanks for not liking me and giving me a bullshit answer."

"Uh, you're welcome?" I say and watch as Y/N walks off, to her car and disappears, when she's gone, I shake my head and keep walking to my car and get in so I can drive home.

-
Alex
-

When I get home from practice, I park my car next to Servando's and look over at Y/N's house when I hear her yelling, and smile when I see her playing with a puppy in her front yard with a big smile on her face, so I set my bag on the hood of my car and walk over, the puppy notices me and rushes over to me to trample my foot adorably.

"Hey, where are you going?" Y/N asks, turning, following the puppy, but stops when she sees me. "Oh, hey, Alex, I didn't hear you walk up." Y/N says, before a smile spreads across her face before picking up the puppy. "This is my new roomie, I still haven't decided on his name, I kinda wanna name him something weird, like Fish, but I also want to name him Wolfgang because why not."

"Zeus."

"No,"

"Why?"

"Roman Atwood named his German Shepard Zeus."

"So?"

"It just feels weird naming my German Shepard the same as my favorite YouTuber's German Shepard." Y/N says and I sigh.

"Does he make you happy?" I ask and Y/N nods.

"Yes."

"What's your favorite language that isn't English?"

"Portuguese."

"Well, how about Sortzen?" I suggest and chuckle when Y/N furrows her brow.

"I don't think that's Portuguese." Y/N says and I nod.

"I know."

"Then what language is it?"

"Basque."

"How do you know that?"

"No clue, I think I looked it up when looking for names for Blue."

"Well, I'll use it." Y/N says before moving the puppy to look at her. "Your name is Sortzen. Okay boy?" Y/N says before looking past me.