60

Y/N
-

After a day on the water with the girls, and some on the beach with the other girls, I go to mine and Christen's hotel room and let myself fall asleep because we had early training in the morning for pregame training.

In the morning, we all meet for training before heading back to the hotel for breakfast. We eat like normal, joking, laughing, talking and yelling at each other, nothing abnormal, so after breakfast, I smiled as Tobin suggested a day in together. Just her and I in one of our rooms. I accepted the suggestion, following her to her room and cuddling up with her on her bed.

"I love love love you." Tobin says as I rest my head on her chest.

"I love love love you too." I respond, smiling as she kisses my head. "You know, I feel like taking a nap." I say and Tobin chuckles.

"Take a nap then." She says, so I sigh and cuddle further into her before falling asleep.

-

"Y/N, babe, come on, wake up, we're landing." Tobin says and I sigh.

"Ugh, I don't want to." I whine, smiling as Tobin chuckles.

"Come on, baby, we need to go pick up Sortzen." She says and I sigh, getting up and following her off of the plane and to get our bags before meeting up with my folks.

-
Tobin
-

"Y/N looks exhausted." Ethan mumbles to me as we walk out of the airport together, Y/N walking with Frances.

"Yeah, she hasn't slept well these past few days." I say and he nods.

"You guys are welcome to rest here until tomorrow." He says and I nod.

"I'll tell Y/N." I say and he nods, taking mine and Y/N's suitcases and kit bags from us, and putting them in the trunk, so Y/N and I get into the back seat as her parents get in the front seat, and we talk idly the entire ride to Y/N's folks' home, when we get there, we get out of the car and take our bags into the house, into Y/N's room, where Sortzen lay on the bed, staring at the door, he hops up and rushes over to us, jumping around, barking and howling happily as he alternates between greeting me and greeting Y/N. When he finally settled down, we set our bags on Y/N's bed and went to go eat lunch with her parents. Victory tour had ended, nobody retired, thankfully, and we did pretty well in the rest of our games of the tour, especially the Hawaii game, I mean, they were friendlies, but, like, it'd suck to lose every game in your victory tour.

After Y/N and I got back to Portland, Y/N started to get ready for her trip to Ohio.

"So you leave when?" I ask as Y/N zips up her suitcase after filling it with clean clothes, a pair of cleats that came in the mail as we got home as well.

"Uh, tomorrow at seven."

"In the morning?" I ask and Y/N smiles, turning to me as she giggles, wrapping me in her arms.

"No baby, at night. You get all day with me before handing me over to a complete stranger. Sound good?" Y/N says and I laugh.

"I mean, I hand you over to Ash after every boot camp." I say and Y/N smiles, kissing me softly.

"That's the spirit." She says, pulling away and I kiss her neck just because it's there. Y/N hums, but pushes me away nonetheless. "We're not having sex when I need to be running around the house like a chicken without a head making sure I'm not forgetting anything." Y/N says and I chuckle, pointing at the orange Nike box tucked comfortably into her suitcase.

"Those new customs?" I ask and she looks over her shoulder at me.

"No, actually, just something Nike sent in their usual care package, I like them more than the other two pairs, so take a look at them, see if you want a pair, then we'll fight over them when I get back, yeah?" Y/N asks and I roll my eyes at my girlfriend.