37

I smile as Ash, Ali, Alex and I all land in Denver for boot camp, and meet up with the team out front after grabbing our bags, on the bus, someone grabs me and pulls me down into the seat next to them and I look to my right to see Kelley, who grins at me like a dork, so I grin back and look over when someone ruffles my hair, giving Morgan a playful glare as she passes, and waving at Tobin when she sits across the aisle from me.

"Everybody is trying to steal my girlfriend." Tobin says and I chuckle at her.

"Impossible." I say as we all get settled for the ride to the hotel.

"So, ladies." Dawn says as we drive. "First camp of the year, you all are mine for this entire camp." Dawn continues and we all groan.

"Really?" I ask and Dawn shakes her head.

"No. Just today, and tomorrow if needed."

"Don't play like that." I say, laughing a little. "I was about to book it once we got to the hotel."

-

After we've gotten settled into our rooms, I'm sharing a room with Alex this time, so, we just claim beds and head down to the kit room to get our kits, change into them in the room before getting on the bus together. When we get to the stadium, we all head into the gym and do all the testing. Everything. Every form of torture under the sun.

"Stop whining." Dawn says as she stands over me as I lay on the field after going through x amount of levels of the YoYo Test, I lost count, and maybe blacked out a bit. Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating the blacking out.

"I'm not whining. It's called dying." I say and she chuckles a little, handing me a bottle of water. "Thanks." I say and she nods, walking off as I drink the water.

After training, when we get to the hotel, I lay on the bed and groan as Alex laughs at me, sitting on her bed.

"We told you to stop."

"I didn't listen."

"No shit." Alex says and I flip her off.

"You're mean to me, I'm gonna go find Carli."

"You two polar bears have fun."

"Growl." I say as I get up and Alex chuckles as I leave the room to see Carli turning to face the door. "Hi." I say and she chuckles.

"Hi, I was just about to come get you."

"Well, no need. Alex was being mean, so I was gonna find you." I say and she shrugs.

"Come on."

After the ice bath, I head back to the room and change before getting under the blankets and pulling out my phone to read.

-
Tobin
-

I knock on the door of Y/N and Alex's hotel room and wait for the door open smiling at Alex when she opens the door.

"Hey Tob, what's up?" She asks and I shrug.

"Thought I'd stop by and spend some time with Y/N." I say and Alex shrugs, letting me in, so I walk into the room and smile when I see that Y/N is dead asleep with her phone in her hand, still on.

"She's asleep by the way. Came in from icing with Carli and got under the blankets, barely made it ten minutes." Alex says, sitting on her bed again and changing the channel on the TV.

"Cool, I'll just chill then." I say and Alex shrugs.

"Wont bother me, we don't hang out much anymore." She says as I crawl into bed with Y/N, pulling the covers over me so Y/N doesn't get cold, take Y/N's phone carefully, lock it and set it on the night stand before pulling her close, smiling as she turns over, still asleep, and hiding her face in my chest.