29

Alex
-

"So wait, you and Tobin, my Tobin. My girlfriend, Tobin Heath. Dated? When did this happen?!" Y/N asks as her and I take a break from our workout, since we were alone, we stopped to talk and the conversation went back further than it ever has.

"About a month after I was first called up to train with the the national team." I say and laugh as Y/N just stares at me with wide eyes. "It lasted two months it wasn't that serious."

"I don't care how long it lasted, I'm still fucked up over the fact that you're bi." Y/N says, running a hand through her hair, laughing. "How have I not noticed?" She asks and I hold up my left hand, pointing to my rings.

"Maybe because I'm married." I say and Y/N goes to smart off to me before closing her mouth.

"Okay, yeah. You right."

"You don't pick up on a lot of things, do you?"

"Nope. No. Not at all."

"I know, I tried hitting on you after that game you went to, when I gave you my jersey? Obviously didn't work."

"Ah shit. My friend was right. Damn it." Y/N says and I raise an eyebrow. "I went to the game with a friend, she's insisted that you were hitting on me for the past eight years. I can't believe she was right." Y/N says and I chuckle.

"Disappointed?"

"Yeah, because now I owe her fifty bucks and I have no idea where she is or how to get a hold of her. " Y/N says and I chuckle a little as she gets up. "Also, Talex who?" She says and laughs as she runs as I try to chase her down. "Okay! Okay! I'm sorry! Don't kill me Alex!" She says as I finally catch her by the back of her shirt.

"And have your girlfriend fly out to murder me? No thanks, you get to keep your life for another day." I say and laugh as Y/N megs me and trots off toward goal, curving it in from the end line because the dumbass slipped. "Also, don't tell Tobin I told you. She's supposed to tell you when she's ready."

"Why wouldn't she tell me right off?" Y/N asks, passing me the ball before moving to defend me.

"I don't know. This is Tobin we're talking about." I say and Y/N laughs, nodding.

-

After our work out, Y/N drives us to where we planned to meet Krashlyn for lunch. Yeah, she stole my keys while I was across the field trying to find the ball I lost when we first got to the field.

"Come on, Baby Horse. For someone who's so fast on the field, you're a fucking sloth off the field." Y/N says and I look at her.

"I just took a foot to the vagina, you bitch." I say, pushing Y/N to the side.

"This is why you're careful when you fall, also, don't let Serv have any fun until you're healed, if he hurts you, I'm murdering him." Y/N says and I roll my eyes as Y/N comes around and helps me out of the car and into the restaurant. "I'm also sorry for kicking you that hard, yell at me or something." She says and I sigh. "Or just slide like a normal human, with your legs closed." Y/N adds as we sit at the table Ash and Ali were sitting at talking.

"What happened to you?" Ash asks and I look at Y/N. "What'd you do to Alex?" Ash asks and Y/N groans.

"I tried to shoot a ball, this idiot here slide tackled me with her legs open and yeah. We don't speak of this." Y/N says and I nod.

"Agreed."

-
Y/N
-

It's game day today, last game of the regular season, and after this game, if we win, we're into the playoffs.