24

When Alex, Ali, and I get back to Orlando, we get right into training, since the team just lost to Sky Blue, and the next game against Boston is the day after we're due in LA for our next boot camp on the twenty third.

"You're quiet." Alex points out and I sigh a little.

"I'm exhausted."

"Maybe that's because you and Y/N wrestled around on the floor this morning like a couple of lion cubs or something." Alex says and I chuckle, shrugging.

"Once Pride, always Pride." I say and Alex rolls her eyes. "She also stole my wallet." I say and Alex laughs.

"Yeah, I know." Alex says and I sigh.

"Ash." Ali says and I look over. "Come on, your ride is here." She says and I sigh before hugging them both on my way out to the car that's waiting for me to take me to my place while Alex and Ali head to their places. Ali refused my invitation to move in with me when she first signed with PFC when Y/N and Alex made the switch, and it's kinda just stayed the same, except for the fact that Servando took Y/N's spot as Alex's roommate, which makes sense, they're married after all, Ali and I are on our own in our own houses, I'd say I minded, but not really, moving in together could possibly ruin our relationship, so we're holding off on that, plus I can be as me as I want to be, loud, happy, shark obsessed me. Plus if Y/N ever runs away from Portland to visit her sister and niece, she's got a place to crash if she wonders over here, and we all know that's a given for her, if she's in Florida, there's two places she'll go, Miami, and Orlando. As I set my bag down in my room, I get a text, so I pull my phone out of my back pocket and look at the text from Tobin, it's a video, of Y/N most likely, Y/N thinks she can be sneaky about the fact that she's as amazing a musician as she is a soccer player, but Tobin almost always finds her and records her for proof if Y/N ever claims that she's not musically inclined at all, this time, it's a video of Y/N with her ukulele in her arms, playing Holding Onto You by twenty one pilots.

"She's so cute." Tobin says in the video and I chuckle a little as the video ends, so I close it and respond to the text.

Me: Scare her for me, please.

TOBIN: Alright.

I smile at the following video of Tobin scaring Y/N and telling her that the scare was courtesy of me, and get my laundry done before going to the kitchen to make myself some food. When it's done, I sit down and eat before washing my dishes and going to put my clothes to dry, showering while that goes, and get dressed in some comfy clothes before going and taking the clothes out of the dryer, putting them up before going to bed.

In the morning, I get up and get dressed so I can go to practice, when I get to the stadium, Ali is walking in just ahead of me, but has her earbuds in, so I just keep my pace and follow her into the locker room, heading to my locker to get into my training kit and heading out to the field to warm up.

-
Y/N
-

I huff as I sprint down the field after the long ball that Adrianna sends me before settling it and dribbling toward goal, pulling a few skill moves to get past Tobin and take a shot on goal, and make it as I watch from my back, since my cleat slipped as I shot. Tobin comes over and helps me and I thank her as we all go get some water from the bench. Danielle is visiting PTFC, so I mumble a quick thanks as she hands me a bottle of water before I go to stand with Kling, Allie and Sonnett, with Tobin following close behind. Danielle is the assistant trainer for Sky Blue, and they were here early for some reason that I didn't care to know, because it's not like I was going to play the SBFC game, not me, not Allie, not Emily, not Kilng, not Tobin, we leave for LA two days before game day for our next boot camp. I'd complain about the frequency of our boot camps lately, but this is exactly what the team needs as we prepare for France next year.