31

"Hey, Y/N/N?" Alex asks as her and I watch Ali and Ash play soccer tennis in front of us as Blue lays in my lap.

"What's up?"

"I just got off the phone with Tobin."

"Sweet, what's she up to?" I ask and Alex rolls her eyes at me.

"She's about to put out a missing person's report on you! You didn't tell her you were coming back to Orlando?"

"Shit. I knew I forgot something. I guess I better call her, huh?" I say and Alex nods, throwing her phone at me, hitting me in the chest with it. "Ah! Ow!"

"Hey! Be nice to my Fish!" Ash yells from our little soccer tennis court. I smirk up at Alex before opening it and calling Tobin off her phone, mine's inside dead.

"Alex, hey. Have you heard anything from her?"

"Yeah, she has." I say and scratch the back of my neck.

"Y/N? What the hell? You're in Orlando?"

"Yeah. Ash said I should come back and get back to practicing. I was going to call you when I landed, but it died as soon as I told Ash I had landed, I haven't plugged it in yet. I'm sorry for not telling you. It was a last minute thing."

"Just don't do it again, okay?" She asks and I sigh.

"Okay. I'm sorry. I love you."

"I love you too, be careful in Orlando."

"Did you just reference what I think you did?"

"You're lucky you were sick that night, Y/N." Tobin says and I shake my head.

"Don't talk about that like that." I say before hanging up on her and tossing Alex her phone. "Let's kick some ass, Ash." I say, joining in on the game, volleying the ball over the net to Ali, who does the same, so I volley it to Ash, who sends it over.

The next day, at practice, I groan as I lay on the ground after Ali slide tackled me, laughing as everyone rushes to see if I'm okay.

"I'm fine." I say, taking Merritt's hand, letting her help me up. "Just got dizzy." I say and Merritt looks at me. "I'm fine. Promise. Let's get back to practicing, yeah?" I say and Merritt sighs but allows us to resume practicing.

I rush up the field with the play and rush into the box, staying clear of Ash, since her and I were on opposing teams today.

"Mila Mila Mila!" I yell out to Camila who had the ball and level the cross she sends me before sending it into goal past Ash, jogging over and high fiving Camila quickly before getting back into our 6 v 6. When Alex has the ball, she passes it to me, so I take my shot on Ash, but groan as she blocks it, getting up off the ground and pressuring her as she tries to put the ball back in play. When she gets it back in play, the ball gets past Aubrey in goal and I groan, but wait for the ball to get to me.

When Tom dismisses practice, we all head to the locker room, and I groan as I sit down and peel off my sweat soaked shirt.

"Gross dude." Ash says, since she stole Alanna's locker today.

"What?" I ask and she points to my shirt. "Oh shut up. It's called hard work."

"It's called slacking for a week."

"It was not a week." I say and Ash rolls her eyes.

When Ash and I get home, I jump in the shower first and get dressed in shorts and a tshirt as Ash showers. When she's out and dressed, she comes to my room and pokes her head in.

"Hey, stinky." Ash says and I roll my eyes at her, looking at her. "Let's go eat."

"Ugh, I don't want to move."