40

Tobin
-

"Yo, Tob." Emily says as we all get ready for the game.

"Yeah." I say, still looking for my jersey.

"The fuck are those scratches on your stomach? You fuck Y/N last night?" Emily asks and I shake my head, looking at the scratches Y/N left last night.

"She was having nightmares again last night." I say and roll my eyes as Kling pipes up.

"Yeah, sure. 'Nightmares'. I've heard of wrestling, but nightmares is a new one to me." Kling says and I sigh.

"I'm not going to argue." I say before going to the training room, where I find my jersey in Y/N's left hand as her right gets wrapped.

"Hey, Tob." Y/N says, holding my jersey out to me. "I was about to track down Mark or someone to give you your jersey." She says and I smile, kissing her softly.

"Thank you, love." I say and she smiles at me.

"You guys are cute." The Pride AT says and I smile. "But get the fuck out of my training room." She says to me and I chuckle, leaving and heading back to the locker room. Yeah. I was in Orlando's training room, Beckie took me in there so she could get some tiger balm for the tight back muscle. Or in Beckie's terms, my right latissimus dorsi. And stupid me left my jersey in there.

"I see you found it." Kling says and I roll my eyes at her. "Like you found Y/N's virginity."

"Kling, I swear to god. Make one more comment about mine and Y/N's sex life and I'll drop kick your tiny ass from here back to Houston so you can annoy Morgan." I say and Kling shuts up, so I put my arm band on with some help from Allie and put my shin pads and cleats on before heading out to warm up.

-

Before kick off, Y/N and Alex walk into the circle, high fiving each other as they step into it and Y/N puts her foot on the ball, waiting for the whistle to blow, when it does, she kicks it to Alex, who drops as Y/N shifts up, waiting for the ball, when she gets it, she turns and megs Allie, following the ball before sending the ball to Alex off the outside of her right foot, shifting up with Alex and signaling for a through ball, which she gets behind, and strikes it beautifully, but Adrianna gets behind it. The goal kick is taken and Y/N brings the ball down, heading back up the field with it before sending it to a midfielder, who sends it to Alex so she can take it up field. When Alex has the ball and Y/N supporting her, Kling and Sonnett press them, but of course, Alex still gets a through pass off and Y/N gets to it, sending it to her left to her supporting player to get a chance to score, which is stopped by Adrianna again. After this goal kick, we get into Orlando's half of the field, and when I have the ball, Y/N pinches in and helps defend, so when I fake out the mids, she stays right on me, taking the ball from me with a painfully easy tackle before dropping to Ali, who sends the ball along the back line, where the ball gets into the midfield and up to Y/N who had already shifted up, taking the ball and running with it, sending Alex a through ball, Alex gets a shot off the ball, but it's deflected behind for a corner. Nobody marks Y/N, so I mark her, but she still gets on the end of the cross and the ball goes in finally. After twenty minutes of nothing, she goes off and celebrates before getting ready for kick off.

"So their defense is tighter than the Virgin Mary, but guess what, we're tied right now." I say as we all sit in the locker room for half time. "We just need to keep working like we are and we might have a chance at winning." I say and the team all nod.

After the game, which Orlando won, 6-4, most of us stay out longer to interact with fans and stuff, but when I leave the stadium after changing out of my uniform, I walk out toward the bus to see Y/N leaning against the bus, I smile at her, walking over to her and wrapping my arms around her neck, and smiling up at her, since she's been growing like a damn tree lately, standing at 5'8".