9

Tobin
-

I sigh as I sit on my couch, relaxing after a tough practice, but look at my phone when it starts ringing, so I grab it, but sigh when the caller hangs up, so I keep my phone close in case they call back again and look at my phone when the screen lights up and open the text from Y/N.

Problematic Fave: Hey

Me: Hey

Problematic Fave: I have a secret I need to tell you.

Me: What kind of secret?

Problematic Fave: One that you can't tell Tobin

I chuckle a little at the text, she's probably just playing around, so I just decide to go along.

Me: I promise I won't tell her.

Problematic Fave: I have the biggest crush on Tobin, but I don't want her to know because I love her

Me: Y/N/N, are you drunk?

Problematic Fave: Totally, Kells, this British alcohol is some intense stuff.

Me: You have a game in two days

Problematic Fave: Okay, mom.

I sigh, but decide to call Y/N to talk to her. It rings for a second before she picks up.

"T-tobs. What's up?" Y/N slurs.

"I hear you're drunk."

"Kelley told on me!"

"Nope, you told on yourself."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because you aren't texting Kelley, babe."

"Ah fuck."

"Why are you drinking before a game?"

"Because I'm a big kid and I fuckin can."

"I'm kicking your ass when you get back to the states."

"Is that a threat or a promise?"

"A promise." I say and Y/N groans out.

"I mean...I won't mind..." Y/N says and I chuckle.

"Go to bed, you damn drunk." I say and look at my phone when she hangs up. I wonder why she's up this late, she's usually out by nine her time, two here. I shrug and stretch out on the couch again.

-
Y/N
-

On a week that Tobin could come visit, I sigh as I stand in the airport waiting for her, and smile when I see her, I squeal when I see her and run to her before jumping into her waiting arms.

"Tobin!" I say and smile wide as she hugs me tight, rubbing my back as she chuckles into my neck.

"Hi there." She says into my neck and I smile, pulling back to look at her before kissing her. After a second, we pull away and I'm set back on my feet and I smile to myself as I take Tobin's hand and walk with her to my car before helping her put her bag in the car while she gets in, because I insisted that I'd handle her bag, and I did, so I get in and drive us to my house and once Tobin and her bags are in the house, I pull her to the couch and cuddle up with her, smiling as she chuckles, running her fingers through my hair. "Was I missed or something?" Tobin asks and I stay quiet and just bury my face further into her neck and place a gentle kiss against it. "I'll take that as a yes." Tobin says and I nod.

I smile up at Tobin as she wrestles me for the remote to the tv, but let her have it since she obviously won, seeing as I'm pinned to the floor and there's no way out, we're between the couch and coffee table, so I watch her change the channel as I trace her stomach because fuck it's a sexy one.