53

"Rise and shine!" Press yells out, and I kick her feet out from under her, watching as she lands on top of me with a grunt.

"What is it with strange, unwelcome people waking me up lately?" I mumble as Press gets up.

"Ash pays us well to wake you up." Press says, flashing a fifty before disappearing. "Get up, Ash says that if you're not up when she comes up, she's sticking ice down your bra and shorts.

"I'll scream rape." I say, sitting up and getting out of bed as Press stares. "Take a picture, Press, they last longer." I tease and Christen shakes her head before disappearing, so I shower real fast and get dressed, ready for the parade. As I'm zipping up my jacket, the door opens and Ash whines.

"Dammit, I wanted to ice you." Ash whines and I shrug.

"Sorry, you're not a mob boss." I say, smiling as Ash picks me up by the waist and laugh as I'm tossed onto my bed, trying to push Ash off as she lays across my stomach. "Get off, Ash, I gotta pee." I say and Ash groans, getting up.

"You're no fun."

"You squished my bladder." I counter, disappearing into the bathroom.

-
Ashlyn
-

"Squished her bladder my ass." I mumble, getting up and heading to the door. "We're all heading down to the lobby." I say before leaving,

"Bitch, couldn't wait?" Y/N asks, jumping on my back and I chuckle. "I had just finished drying my hands." She says and I shrug.

"I didn't know." I say as I step onto the elevator, with Y/N still on my back, when we get down to the lobby, we wait for the last two before getting onto the bus and heading to where we're supposed to get on the float, half of us leave our jackets on the bus, and get on the float, we spread out and get settled for the ride.

"Shit, I forgot my shades." Y/N says and I smirk a little, handing her her purple Ray-Bans.

"I knew you'd leave them, so I grabbed them while you were in the bathroom." I say and Y/N smiles, taking them from me and putting them on.

"See, this is why we work." Y/N says, squealing as Tobin wraps her arms around her from behind, kissing her shoulder.

"And what about us?" Tobin asks and Y/N smiles, threading her fingers into Tobin's hair, turning and kissing her girlfriend softly.

"Plenty of reasons, love." She says and I smile.

"Okay, you guys are fucking adorable, but we need to celebrate this child's dedication." I say, ruffling Y/N's hair.

"Shut up, go love up on Ali." Tobin says and I roll my eyes.

"Guys!" Alex says, and we look over. "We cuddle after the parade, not during, come on." Alex says and I raise a brow.

"See?" I say and they both roll their eyes, separating.

After the parade, Y/N and Tobin settle into seats next to each other, so Alex and Y/N trade jackets as Alex sits beside me.

"Not what I meant, but whatever, it's cute that they're finally spending time together, both have been so focused on the World Cup, Y/N especially, it's nice to see our real Y/N back." Alex says and I nod in agreement.

-
Y/N
-

After we get back to the hotel, we're all walking through the lobby as Carli sneezes, and I'm the first to speak up, but she levels me with a warning glance, so I clear my throat.

"I uh, wish you health?" I say and Carli nods.

"You get it." She says and I shake my head, relaxing as Tobin wraps me in her arms.