47

On the plane to France, I smile as I cuddle up to Tobin and rest my head on her shoulder, smiling as she rubs my back gently.

"Go to sleep babe." Tobin says and I sigh, yawning, but let myself relax into her embrace.

-
Tobin
-

I smile down at Y/N as she sleeps soundly on my shoulder, looking up when I hear the sound of someone's phone camera going off to see Sonnett smirking at us.

"Not a word, Emily." I say and she shrugs, turning to sit correctly in her seat.

When we're getting ready to land, I shake Y/N gently and smile as she looks up at me with sleepy eyes.

"Why?" She whines and I chuckle.

"We're about to land."

"Land ho, bitches." Y/N mumbles, sitting correctly in her seat and stretching.

"Hell yeah!" Kling yells out from the seat in front of us.

"Oh god, she's awake." Carli groans out. "Kling, go back to sleep, we're shipping you off to Germany."

"That was eight years ago!" Kling says and I chuckle as Y/N grumbles to herself.

"Shut up y'all!" Y/N yells out, putting her head on my shoulder.

"So lovable." I say, kissing the top of her head.

"Extremely." She says and I smile, letting her kiss me softly.

"Okay, you two, buckle up and behave." Dawn says as she passes us, so I smile and kiss Y/N's nose and sit correctly, watching as we land. Once we've completely landed, we're allowed off the plane and we grab our bags before getting off the jet, heading to the bus that was obviously there for us. When I get on the bus, I see Y/N sitting with Carli, they both shrug as I sit next to Alex across the aisle from Carli and Y/N.

"I fell. Too lazy to get up." Y/N mumbles and I chuckle, settling in for the ride to our hotel. When we get there, we all head in and gather in the lobby, waiting for our room assignments to be announced. I mean, they've stayed the same since we started this tournament last month, so it's only right to assume that it'll stay the same.

"Alright, ladies, listen up. Room assignments are the same, no strict curfew except for the night before a game, just don't get drunk and end up knocked up, that would suck, and for you four, Ashlyn, Ali, Tobin, and Y/N, no hickeys, at least no visible ones." Jill says and I look at Y/N as she sighs, rolling her eyes.

"Can I just have my room key? I want more sleep." Y/N huffs out, taking the room key from Dawn and heading toward the elevator with Ash in tow.

-
Ash
-

I raise my brow as Y/N throws her bags onto her bed with a frustrated growl.

"Do I look like the type of person to fuck every night?" Y/N asks and I sigh.

"Jill was joking."

"Joke or not, that shit gets tiring. Like seriously," Y/N says and I sigh.

"Get into some work out clothes." I say and she turns to me, raising an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Because I said so." I say before leaving the room.

-
Y/N

I sigh as I get dressed in some work out clothes and sit on my bed, waiting for Ashlyn to come back, when she does, she waves me over to her, so I get up and walk with her to the elevator. We ride down in silence and once the elevator doors open, she walks with me to the hotel gym.