49

I sigh as I lay on my bed after an intense training session.

"Has it hit you that we're in the top four?" Amy asks and I look over at her.

"Too busy focusing on the game, and not the importance." I say and Amy nods.

"So, have you and Y/N gone on a date yet?" Amy asks and I sigh, looking over at Amy. "You know we had a game on her birthday."

"I'm waiting for Paris." I say and Amy raises an eyebrow at me.

"What if we don't make it to the final?" Amy asks and I scoff.

"The only way we don't make the final is if Y/N dies over night. She's hell bent on earning us that fourth star. There's no way she's going to let us going down without a fight." I say, sitting up on my elbows.

"I think you should take her out on a date tonight, you two deserve some down time together. These days, she looks at you like you're something she's wanted her whole life, but can't have."

"I have nothing planned." I say and Amy smirks.

"That, my fellow New Kid, is why you've got me. I've got a little picnic set up on the roof. No pillows or blankets though, so no rooftop sleep overs, you might catch a cold, we can't have you two out." Amy says and I sigh.

"What would I do without you?" I ask and she shrugs.

"Probably haphazardly throw a cheesy ass Paris belated birthday date for your girlfriend post world cup." Amy says and I roll my eyes.

"Everything is up there, just go get your girl and go enjoy your night with her. But be back before Jill comes to make sure we're all in bed." Amy says and I nod. "Also, go wash your sweaty ass. I'm not letting you take your girlfriend on a date still reeking like you just got out of a World Cup training session." Amy says and I roll my eyes.

"But I just did."

"Does it look like I care?" Amy asks and I sigh.

"Yes, mommy, I'll get a shower."

-
Y/N
-

I sigh as I walk out of the bathroom after my shower, dressed in some sweats and one of Tobin's shirts as I dry my hair.

"Oh my god, I hate you sometimes." Ash groans out and I chuckle.

"You're just mad because you got stuck making out with Ali because I promised her fifty bucks when we get back to the states and we have dollars in our pockets instead of Euros to distract you so I could get the first shower." I say, laughing as Ash pushes me onto my bed as she passes me.

"I thought something was up with her." Ash says as she goes into the bathroom and I chuckle, getting up when there's a knock on the door as Ash closes the bathroom door. "Y/N, stop leaving puddles! Dammit!" Ash yells out as I open the door, smiling when I see Tobin there.

"Hilo." I say and smile when Tobin does.

"Hello." Tobin says, kissing me softly, so I smile, ruffling her wet hair as I pull away from the kiss.

"How may I help you?" I ask and she shrugs.

"You could go out on a date with me." Tobin says and I pretend to think about it.

"Go out with her!" Ash yells from in the bathroom and I roll my eyes.

"Of course, let me grab my key card and plug my phone in." I say and she smiles, so I go plug my phone in, grab my key card and slip it into my sweats as I meet Tobin back at the door. "Shall we?" I ask and Tobin smiles.