8

A/N: So quick side note, this legit took me twenty hours to write, not because I was out of ideas, but just because I was so easily distracted last night and just... It's terrible, so a full day after I've started writing this chapter, you're getting it.
--------------------------------------

Tobin
-

I smile to myself as I wait for Alex and Y/N to land at the airport, and as I wait, a few fans recognize me and ask for pictures, so I of course agree and take the pictures and smile as I hear that little squeal of my name that no doubt came from Y/N.

"Tobin!" I hear and look toward the sound and smile wide as I catch Y/N in my arms as she jumps at me.

"Hi there." I say, laughing as she stays wrapped around me.

"I'm never letting you go."

"I know you have to pee." I say and Y/N groans.

"Fuck you." Y/N says and I chuckle as she gets off of me and scurries adorably off to the bathroom. When she comes back, we walk out to the car and I drive back to the hotel the team is staying in. When we get to the hotel, Y/N convinces Alex to room with Hope so Y/N could take Hope's place as my roommate.

"I'm surprised, you're usually all pouty when we're not roomed together." Alex says and Y/N shrugs.

"Well, now I have a girlfriend that I really just want to cuddle for the three days we have here instead of practicing the sport I've been playing since before I could walk. And my mom can vouch for me, they had a stuffed soccer ball for some reason, and I would just throw it at my dad. For no reason, if I was happy, he took a soccer ball to the face, mad? Soccer ball to the face. Tired? Well, soccer ball to the face. So like, I'm good on the practice department. I've got twenty something years practice."

"Too bad, you still have to practice." Jill says, walking behind Y/N, who jumps, startled. I smile as Y/N blushes and lead Y/N into the room once Jill is gone, automatically, Y/N drops her bags and latches onto me before making us fall onto the bed, giggling like a giddy toddler.

"I see that I was missed." I say and Y/N nods against my chest.

"I couldn't sleep right after you left, so I had to snuggle the pillow you slept on. Also, if you brought a jacket that you constantly wear, it's mine now, because we live on the opposite side of the country from each other and I can't cuddle you over call, text, Face Time, or Skype, and I don't like that." Y/N says and I smile.

"I don't mind losing my jacket to my adorable girlfriend." I say and kiss Y/N's nose as she smiles that cute smile of hers.

The next morning, I smile as I wake up to Y/N dancing around the hotel room to her music, which is Fifth Harmony's newest album today. I get out of bed and wrap my arms around her waist from behind and kiss her cheek, smiling at her in the mirror she was in front of her.

"I didn't wake you up, did I?"

"No, but I do like waking up to you being fucking adorable." I say, smiling wider as she blushes a deep red. I kiss her quickly before going to the bathroom to brush my teeth before practice today.

After boot camp, Meghan and I flew home together, I didn't get a kiss goodbye in the airport from Y/N, but that's because she had to leave boot camp early, along with Alex, Ali, and Ashlyn, since they all had a game on the tenth and boot camp ended on the ninth, and we all know that by the time that those four landed, it'd be midnight and they wouldn't be able to play in the game, so Jill let them go. But the day after the Pride's win against the Breakers, Alex showed up in Portland, but without Y/N, I know this because I ran into Alex at the store.