44

"I said I love you." Y/N says as her and I rest in her and Ashlyn's room, her foot propped up of course. "But I lied." She says and I smile.

"Cause love never got you this high?" I ask and laugh as Y/N smacks the bed.

"Dammit!"

"Babe, that song is three years old. You listen to it a lot."

"Dammit dammit dammit. I wanted to scare you."

"Please. You look at Tobin like I look at Sharks." Ashlyn says and I chuckle.

"You mean Ali?" I ask.

"No. I said what I meant." She continues and I raise an eyebrow as Ali sits up.

"I'm right here." Ali says.

"I love you." Ash tries

"I don't believe you."

"Let's go ice that foot, Y/N/N." I say and Y/N nods, so I get up and pick Y/N up.

"Be nice to each other, Krashlyn!" Y/N calls out as I carry her out of the room and to the room Paul has set up as his training room. 

"Ah, Y/N, I was just about to send someone to go get you." He says and Y/N sighs as I set her on the table close to us and go get ice for Y/N's ankle when I'm asked to, handing Paul the bag once I get back, he ties it closed and sets it on her ankle. "Come back in twenty minutes and you can have her back.

-
Ashlyn
-

"Why don't you believe me?" I ask and Ali turns away from me.

"You love sharks more than I do." Ali says and I wrap my arms around her, resting my chin on her shoulder. 

"Baby." I say.

"No, Ash."

"Kreigy." I try again, smiling as Ali hesitates. "Come on baby." I say, tracing patterns on Ali's stomach.

"Ash, don't." Ali meekly protests and I continue doing it. "Ashlyn." I say, smiling at Ali when she turns to me. "Damn you, Ash, I hate you so much." She says, shoving me backward and I chuckle, pulling her with me, smiling as she lands on top of me. 

"No, I think you love me." I say, as Ali holds herself over me.

"I do love you." Ali admits as I wrap my arms around her neck, smiling up at her as she straddles my lap.

"I love you too." I say and Ali smiles.

"Yo, am I interrupting?" Tobin asks, from where she stands by the door. "I just came to get Y/N's phone for her, but, like, I can just tell her I couldn't find it if you guys are trying to fuck." Tobin says and I roll my eyes.

"Get your shit and get out, Tobs." I say and Tobin shrugs, grabbing her phone as well as Y/N's before leaving.

"Just stay off my girlfriend's bed." Tobin says leaving and I sigh. Ali gets off my lap and I sit up, kissing her softly before cuddling back up with her.

"You know what?" Ali asks, looking up at me from her spot on my chest.

"What?" I ask and she smiles up at me.

"I'm hungry." She says and I roll my eyes, chuckling.

"And here I thought you were going to say something different."

"Like?"

"I dunno, I just didn't expect 'I'm hungry' from you." I say and Ali shrugs. "What do you want to eat?"

-
Y/N
-

I sigh as Paul takes the ice off my ankle and look at him.

"I was just getting comfortable." I say and Paul chuckles.