48

"Yes, Fishy! Get it!" Ash yells as we work in the gym as usual. "Harder!" She yells again and I grit my teeth as I hit the pads harder. "Faster! Come on!" I growl to myself and speed up. "Stop!" She yells after a short while and I huff, stopping and moving my sweaty hair out of my face, back into its place atop my head. "Let's go get breakfast." She says and I nod, taking the gloves and wrist wrap off my hands and catching my shirt when Ash tosses it at me, taking the mouth guard out of my mouth, yeah, I know I don't need it really if it's just training, but it's me, I'd hurt myself with a foam cube. When we get up to the breakfast nook, everyone looks at us like we're weird, well, I mean, I am, but like.

"Yo, you're missing something." Kling says, pointing her fork at me and I grab my shirt from the back waistband of my shorts.

"No I'm not." I say, kissing Tobin softly before going and getting food with Ashlyn. When I sit down Carli just stares at me. "Car, take a picture." I say and laugh when Carli rolls her eyes at me.

"Put your shirt on." Carli says and I sigh, but put my shirt on.

"Dammit, Carli, I thought I was going to have to run Y/N." I hear Dawn say from behind me and I heave a relieved sigh as Carli winks at me.

"Thanks, Car." I say and she shrugs, going back to eating as I start eating. 

After breakfast, most of the team was on the level with the arcade, which wasn't much, a couple game cabinets and a pool table, but it kept us entertained there was a Krashlyn pool game going on while Tobin and Kelley argued about who would win their game, Syd was playing a racing game, and doing terrible, Kling was playing Pac-Man, and the rest of us were sitting on the couches in front of the TV a little ways away from all that chaos watching Paranormal Activity 3.

"Don't see why this shit is scary." I mumble.

"Okay, not everyone watches ghost shit and Supernatural all day." Moe says and I laugh.

"Y/N! Come show Syd how to win these things!" Kling yells out, so I get up and go over to Syd, smiling as she gets out, slapping a Euro into my palm, so I put it in the machine, pick my car, my track and go through the race, winning it and looking over at Syd.

"Even if I did all of that, I'd still lose."

"Practice makes perfect, Syd, a childhood full of racing games has made me the humble racer I am today." I say, laughing as I finish the sentence, getting up, letting Syd have the game back as I go watch Krashlyn as they play pool.

"Don't choke!" Ashlyn calls out as Ali takes a shot and I snort as Ali misses.

"Ash, that's cheating." I say and Ash raises a brow at me.

"No, cheating is nailing someone besides her, but I'd never do that." Ash says and Ali nods.

"Sure, Ash," She says and I laugh.

"I'm going to my room to sleep if you need me, don't." I say, heading to the elevators.

-
Tobin
-

"Hey, Ash."

"Yeah."

"Lemme see your key card." I say and Ash looks at me as Ali takes her turn, taking her key card out of her pocket, holding it out to me, pulling it back as I reach for it.

"For what?" She asks and I sigh.

"I'm gonna use it to get into Jill's room." I deadpan and Ash rolls her eyes. "I just want to spend time with my girlfriend." I say and look at Kelley when she smacks my shoulder. "You're gonna win, you know that." I say and she sighs.

"True." Kelley says as Ash hands me her key card.

"Play nice." Ash says and I roll my eyes, taking the card and jogging to the elevators. When I get to her room, I furrow my brow when I see that the door is open, but open the door, thinking she was too lazy to close it and was asleep, but stop when I'm met with an empty room.