13

"Tobs." I hear as a finger traces my jaw. "Toby." I hear again as hands are braced against my chest. "Tobin Heath, wake the fuck up." I hear and I smile as I open my eyes to look up at my beautiful girlfriend. "Finally, you sleep like a fuckin rock at home." Y/N says, rolling her eyes and I chuckle at her, pulling her down for a soft kiss.

"I love you too." I say against her lips as we pull away from the kiss and smile at her when she giggles, sitting up.

"Come on, I've been waiting for an hour to go get breakfast." Y/N says and I sigh, watching her get up.

"We can just cook breakfast." I offer and Y/N chuckles.

"Uh, no, I've been away from Portland for two years, we're going to my favorite restaurant here because I'm never allowed to go, or in a different country." Y/N says and I smile at her.

"Okay." I say and kiss her cheek as I get out of bed and pet Sortzen as he runs in and jumps onto the bed to curl up next to Y/N.

-

After we had gone for breakfast, Y/N and I were cuddled up on the couch watching YouTube videos. Well, I was watching YouTube, she was cuddled into my neck and just tracing patterns on my stomach over my shirt.

"Y/N/N." I say and Y/N lets out a lazy hum.

"Yeah."

"Stop." I say and she giggles, slipping her hand under my shirt and just rests it on my hip as she cuddles closer.

"Okay." She says and I kiss her temple.

About four hours later, Y/N finally gets up and scrubs her hand over her face, looking at me sleepily.

"You really fell asleep?" I ask and she nods, smiling a cute little smile.

"Yeah. I had a good nap."

"You're welcome." I say and she giggles.

"Thank you, love." She says, kissing me quickly before disappearing. A few minutes later, she reappears in workout clothes, keys and wallet in hand.

"Where you going?" I ask and she looks over after slipping her shades on.

"To the gym with Allie and Kling. They figured you'd want to relax for a day since you worked so hard yesterday while I was taking Sortzen to the vet." Y/N says and I sigh, but smile.

"Yeah. Have fun. I'll be waiting for you so we can eat dinner." I say, walking over to Y/N so I can give her a quick kiss.

When she's gone, I decide to take Sortzen for a walk and leave the house with him, smiling as he does his normal Sortzen things. After the walk, I let Sortzen off the leash and let him run off as I go to the room to change into a swim suit so I can go for a swim in our pool as I wait for Y/N to come home.

-
Y/N
-

I laugh at Allie and Meghan as they lay on top of each other on the floor, I have no idea what was going on, but I do know that they hit their heads on each other's head.

"What were you guys doing?"

"We have no idea what to call it besides idiocy." Kling sighs out, standing up and dusting herself off after helping Allie out as the AT comes over to check them for any signs of a concussion. They were good to go, but were told to not be stupid, which they should know not to do anyway, at least not in the gym. About a half hour later, Meghan was helping me with ropes while Allie was being spotted by Lindsey with squats. "Alright, that's five, what now?"

"Squats?" I ask and Kling shrugs.

"Sure." Kling agrees and we walk over, next to Lindsey and Allie.