68

"Hey, Ronaldette." I hear as I finish my work out in the gym, and I look over to see Steph, I grin and turn to him, giving him my attention.

"What's up, Steephen?"

"Steephen?"

"It's Steven with a 'ph'." I say and he laughs.

"Yo, too bad California doesn't have a NWSL team, I'd pay the coach to get you there." He says and I shake my head.

"Nah, you should come to Orlando."

"Have you seen their stats?" He asks and I chuckle.

"You sound like me three years ago. Then I took my team up from number ten to league champions." I say and he points at me.

"See, that's where I have you beat. I'm already league champion."

"That's not the point, indian food." I say and he rolls his eyes, laughing at me.

"That's a new one." He says and I shrug.

"I'm creative." I say and he walks with me as I head over to the locker I set my stuff in when I got here.

"What's your point then?" He asks and I sigh.

"That I thought like you did before going on loan to Orlando and taking the league from behind like a hoe that likes anal. Now I'm Orlando through and through. Couldn't imagine playing anywhere else." I say and he nods.

"That's me with the Warriors." He says and I nod.

"So we'll just be cross-country friends."

"Sounds good to me." He says as Tobin comes into the gym.

"Steve." She says, coming over and taking my hand.

"Toe nail." He responds and I roll my eyes.

"You two." I say, smiling as Tobin kisses my cheek.

"Ready to go?" Tobin asks and I sigh, but nod before looking at Steph.

"Don't hurt yourself, Mr. Hoop Ball Man." I say and he chuckles.

"Go away." He says and I laugh, walking away with Tobin, and to where the team was most likely waiting for me because team dinners.

-

After dinner, we all get ready for bed and I groan as I lay on one of the beds, smiling as Tobin comes and cuddles up with me.

"Ugh, I love you." She says, still getting comfy and I smile, putting my hand on her stomach as she finally settles and kiss under her jaw just because I can.

-
Tobin
-

As Y/N slept, I lay beside her, unable to sleep with my thoughts and concerns about Y/N's ex trying to do something to Y/N, but I look over at her as she grips my wrist and gasps my name out. It was fairly obvious as to what the nature of her dream was, which perplexed me, Y/N was terrified of sex now. Why would she be dreaming of it?

"No. Tobin. No!" She exclaims before snapping awake, sitting up, looking around and down at me, I give her a soft smile, but she doesn't return it as tears run down her cheeks, she lays back down and just hides in my neck. Sobbing into my chest as I try to calm her down.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I ask and she sniffles.

"I had a dream. I...I finally was able to...you know, and then-then you left, just like that, I found you outside the room we were in, dead." Y/N says and I sigh, kissing her forehead.

"I'm right here. I'm here. Nothing has happened to me or to you. We're both safe." I say and Y/N sniffles a few times, seeming to calm down.

"I couldn't stand to lose you, too. I'd go insane if I lost you." She says and I kiss her forehead.