The Smell of Roses

This story is a Cheater Yang x Male Reader x Ruby requested by waywardgaming.

(Y/N)'s POV

It has been one year since I came to Beacon and met the love of my life Yang Xaio Long. Everyday I was with her was like a dream come to life. She was perfect. She loved me for who I was. She was there for me at my weakest. She was my everything.

Yet recently we haven't been spending much time together. Whenever I would make plans for a date she would always tell me she was busy and lately she's just been ignoring me. I decided to surprise her with flowers and chocolates. I was gonna open the door to her dorm, but I stopped when I heard her moan.

Yang: "Oh yeah right there~. Ahh yes keep going ahhh~"

My blood boiled to a point. I dropped the gifts I got for her and busted down the door. Yang and her lover looked at me in shock.

(Y/N): "So this is why you've been avoiding me?!?! Going behind my back and fucking another guy!!!!!!!"

Yang: "(Y/N) wait this isn't what it looks like!!!"

(Y/N): "Then what is it Yang, because all I see is my girlfriend fucking another guy!!!!" She just looked at me guilt ridden. "I don't ever want to see you again Yang." She tried to stop me, but I teleported away from her and into the forest.

(Y/N): "What did I do wrong? Why did she cheat on me?" I collapsed onto the forest floor. The tears left marks of sorrow as they rolled down my cheeks. The pain was almost unbearable. It was as if my heart was crushed by the weight of the world.

Due to my negative emotions the Grimm were drawn to me. I stood to my feet and drew my Twin Revolvers Boom and Tilda and killed everything in my sight. One by one the Grim started to fall by my bullets. The fury and the rage I had held in exploded in a display of death.

When my guns ran out of bullets I pulled out my Claymore and hacked and slashed at the Grim till nothing was left except for the bloodied ground. I feel to my knees bloodied and beaten, but before I passed out I got up and climbed the nearest tree.

Timeskip - 1 Week

I awoke from my slumber aching and bloody. My clothes were torn to shreds and I smelled horrible due to the Grim blood. I decided to teleport back to my room.

(Y/N): "I really need a shower." I grabbed a set of clothes from my drawer and took a quick shower. I dried myself off and put my clothes on. I heard soft crying from behind the door. I opened door quietly to see who it was and to my surprise I saw Ruby. She was kneeling next to my bed sobbing.

(Y/N): "Ruby?" I questioned and she turned around. Her once dazzling silver eyes were now red and puffy and her cheeks were stained with tears. She looked at me shocked, but got up and tackled me with a hug while crying uncontrollably into my chest. I embraced her while stroking her hair softly. She calmed herself and looked up at me.

Ruby: "Where have you been this entire time (Y/N)?!?!" She held a worried expression.

(Y/N): "After I walked in on Yang with that guy I got so mad I teleported to the forest and lost control. I went on a rampage and due to the exhaustion I passed out in a tree."

Ruby: "I'm so sorry for what Yang did to you (Y/N). You didn't deserve any of this." She never let go of me.

(Y/N): "It wasn't your fault Ruby. You can't control what your sister does." I told her. "Tell me Ruby was I a good boyfriend?" She looked at me with a stern gaze.

Ruby: "You were the best boyfriend. You made sure to put her before anything else in your life and you always made time to spend with her. You were perfect, but she took you for granted." Anger was present in her tone.

(Y/N): "Thank you Ruby. It means a lot to hear that right now."

Ruby: "(Y/N) can I tell you something?" Her face blushed while staring into my eyes.

(Y/N): "What is it Ruby?"

She timidly presses her lip against mine with her eyes shut tight. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the soft sensation. My hands wrapped around her waist and her arms wrapped around my neck. We embraced each other and stayed like that for what seemed like an eternity. The need for air was too great and we separated with nothing but a string of saliva connecting our lips.

Ruby: "Ever since the day Yang and I meet you I fell in love with you. I wanted to tell you how much I loved you and how much I wanted to be together, but Yang beat me to it. You were so kind, handsome, caring, and sweet to us when we first met I couldn't help but fall for you. If only I had confessed to you first then none of this would have happened and you wouldn't have had your heart broken."

(Y/N): "Even though I was dating Yang at the time Ruby I felt a strong connection between us, but due to my own stupidity and blindness I never noticed how I was led on by Yang. Ruby I'm so sorry I never noticed how deeply you cared for me and if you are willing to take this broken heart as yours then I will gladly return those feelings in full."

Ruby: "I will take your broken heart (Y/N) and I will do the best I can to undo the damage my sister has done."

I picked her up bridal style and placed her in my bed. I laid down next to her and pulled the covers over us.

(Y/N): "You know something Ruby?"

Ruby: "What?"

(Y/N): "I always loved the smell of roses."

She smiled at me and pecked my lips while cuddling into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and we both fell asleep happy we were together.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter.