Raven Haired Beauty

This is a Raven x Male Reader requested by Brave_Verperia.

(Y/N)'s POV

I was in the locker room preparing for my training session in the VR training simulator. I grabbed my battle ax and made sure to sharpen it so it shined in the light. I finished and made my way to the training room and noticed team STRQ sitting in the stands with some other people. My friends cheered loudly as I came to a stop in the middle of the arena.

Speaker: "Please select difficulty." Is said.

(Y/N): "Difficluty 7 Grim hoard." I shouted and heard people gasp at my command. While I confirmed the request the room started producing holographic Grim. I readied my battle ax when they started to move towards me. A beowolf charged me and I effortlessly sliced it in half it which caused it dematerialized.

I stood ready for the next attackers as three Ursa charged me. The first one almost to hit me, but I jumped over its head and threw my ax towards its which decapitating and embedding the ax in the ground. The other two Urdu charged while I feel to the ground.

When I got closer to them I grabbed the first one by the neck and twisted it till I heard a crack. I jumped from the dead Ursa and onto the last one and punched my fist through its chest. After it fell over and dematerialized I went over to my ax and took it out of the ground waiting for the final wave.

I readied myself as a Deathstaker and a Nevermore appeared ready to attack. I ran at the two beasts causing the Deathstaker to shot its stinger. I barely dodged it and began to slash at its shell.

The sucker had a tougher shell than I thought cause I didn't even make a scratch. I failed to notice the Nevermore as it swooping down and it kicked me away from the Deathstalker. I stood back and quickly formulated a plan to finish this.

I ran towards the Deathstaker and it shot its stinger at me once again, but instead of dodging I jumped onto its tail. The tail lifted and the Nevermore began to swoop low. When it got close enough I cut off the Deathstaker's tail and stabbed it into the Nevermore, but before it dematerialized I ripped off the bottom of its beak and stabbed it into the Deathstaker's skull killing it. I just off the dematerializing Deathstalker and hit the ground exhausted.

Speaker: "Simulation complete Grim exterminated."
Everyone who was in the stands got up began to clap and scream happily. I sat up I noticed team STRQ making their way towards me.

Qrow: "Dude that was awesome." He exclaimed.

Summer: "I can't believe you cleared level 7 no one has ever done that in the history of ever." She said enthusiastically.

Tai: "We seems like you won the bet (Y/N)." He said with a depressed tone.

(Y/N): "Better luck next time Tai." I told him.

Raven: "What are you two talking about?" She asked me.

(Y/N): "Ah don't worry about it Raven." I said a little nervous as I got up. My stomach growled loudly and everyone laughed.

(Y/N): "Well I guess it's lunch time." With the fight over it was time to eat.

Raven's POV

While we ate that question kept on bugging me. What was the bet Tai and (Y/N) made? I had to find out so after lunch I decided to pull (Y/N) away from the group and I wasn't gonna take no for an answer.

(Y/N): "It this about the bet I made with Tai?"
I was shocked he knew what this was about.

Raven: "How did you guess?" I asked him.

(Y/N): "I know you to well Raven. You're the type of girl that won't take no for an answer." He said with a smile as I blushed slightly. "Look if it bothers you that much meet me on the roof tonight and I'll  tell you okay." I nodded and head left around the corner with a smile. I loved to see that smile of his cause it always made me happy. That loveable idiot.

Timeskip - Night - Rooftop

(Y/N)'s POV

I leaned over the railing and gazed up at the stars thinking about how I'm gonna tell Raven that Tai and I bet who would get to ask her out. A light tap on my shoulder made me jump out of my skin. I turned around and saw it was only Raven.

(Y/N): "God dangit Raven don't do that!!! You know how I easy I scare!!!!!" I said as she just laughed.

Raven: "But it's so easy." She said as she called down from her laughing fit. "Now tell me what was the bet you and Tai made." She said.

(Y/N): "When I tell you're gonna slap me." I just kept gazing at the night sky.

Raven: "And if you don't I'm still gonna slap you." A small sight escaped my lips.

(Y/N): "Tai and I bet on who would ask you out. If I lost the match he would ask you and if I won I would ask you." She tapped my shoulder. I turned around slowly and was met with a smack to the face.

(Y/N): "I deserved that." She nodded.

Raven: "And this as well." She crashed her lips onto mine. I was shocked but soon wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer. We separated from the kiss after a few minutes.

Raven: "Even if you lost I would have only said yes to you. I love you (Y/N) and I have for the longest time." She told me.

(Y/N): "And I love you my raven haired beauty." I said as we embraced each other in the light of the cracked moon.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you enjoy and I'll see you in the next one.