Protecting The New Girl

This is a Male Reader x Sienna Khan requested by John_Fowler. For those who don't know who Sienna Khan is she showed up for like a minute or two in volume 5 as the leader of the White Fang until things happened. Anyways on to the story.

(Y/N)'s POV

I sat at my desk leaning my head on my hand while trying to stay awake due to Port's stupid stories. I soon stood at attention when a knock was heard at the classroom door.
Port: "Come in." He said as the door opened to reveal Professor Ozpin and a faunus girl with dark skin. They both walked in and stood in the middle of the class. "Ahhh a new student." He said.
Ozpin: "Yes Professor this is a new student that just transferred from Menagerie. Please introduce yourself Miss Khan." He said as the girl stood forward.
Sienna: "My name is Sienna Khan and I'm a Bengal Tiger Faunus. I hope we can all get along." She said with a small smile and a slight wave. I had to say she was quite cute. The way her orange eyes and dark hair mixed made her look dazzling. I guess I was staring to long cause she looked at me and waved with a smile. I snapped out of it and looked away as my face felt like it was on fire.
Port: "Well now that introductions are out of the way please take a seat." He said as she nodded. She quickly found a seat and sat in it. Once she sat Port returned to where he was in his story as I sighed.

Sienna's POV

The bell finally rang as I sighed in relief.
Port: "I will pick up on the story tomorrow class. As for now have a great day." He said as everyone packed up there things and left. I stood up from my chair and exited the classroom. Once outside I walked down the hall for a moment until I was stopped by a four boys.
Sienna: "Hello." I said kindly as the boy with brown hair looked at me in disgust.
Boy: "What's a freak like you doing in school?" He said while I looked at him offended.
Sienna: "Excuse me?!?" I said with anger in my voice.
Boy: "You should belong in a cage just like other animals." He sneered as I looked at him with rage. I lifted my hand and sharply slapped him as the sound echoed throughout the hall.
Sienna: "You should be the one in a cage you ignorant racist." I said as he looked at me with anger.
Boy: "You're gonna regret that you bitch!!" He yelled while he cocked back his fist.  He let his fist fly while I stood there caught off guard. Right as his fist was about to touch me a hand shot out from my left and grabbed him by the wrist. The hand belonged to a boy with (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes.
???: "Now that's no way to treat a lady Cardin." He said as the guy named Cardin looked at the boy wide eyed.
Cardin: "I-I-I was just t-talking to her (Y/N)." He said with a stutter.
(Y/N): "We both know you weren't just 'talking'" He said tightening his grip on Cardin's wrist. He winced in pain as the hold became increasingly tighter. "What have I said about bullying faunus Cardin?" He questioned with a cool but venomous demeanor.
Cardin: "T-To not, S-Sir." He said in a scared tone. "I didn't me-" he tried to say before he was cut off with a punch to the gut from (Y/N). This caused (Y/N)'s hold on Cardin to be released and for him to fall to the ground clutching the spot where (Y/N) punched him.
(Y/N): "Don't give me that shit Winchester. We both know you tried to bully someone while I wasn't watching and to top it off you chose to try and bully the new girl. Now you're gonna suffer the consequences." He said as he raised his hand again to strike Cardin. I grabbed his hand which caused him to look at me.
Sienna: "I think he's learned his lesson." I said as (Y/N) sighed. I released his hand as he turned his head and started him in the eyes.
(Y/N): "If I catch you bullying again I will put you in the infirmary." He said with venom in his voice as Cardin nodded. Cardin got up and quickly left with the other three boys. (Y/N) sighed as he turned back to me with a warm smile. "Sorry about that. Didn't mean to get carried away." He said scratching the back of his head as I shook mine.
Sienna: "It's alright. He needed to learn a lesson. Who are you by the way?" I questioned.
(Y/N): "My names (Y/N) (L/N). And you must be the new student Sienna Khan." He said as I nodded with a slight smile. "Do you know your way around the school yet?" He questioned me.
Sienna: "Not really." I said with a slight sigh.
(Y/N): "Well until you get the hang it how about I be your guide?" He asked.
Sienna: "That would be nice but you don't have to." I said as he shook his head.
(Y/N): "Nonscense I'd love to help out." He said while still holding his warm smile. I grew a smile as well and I felt my face heat up.
Sienna: "Thank you (Y/N) that means a lot to me." I said as he nodded. I was about to say something else until my stomach let out a growl. My face grew a embarrassing blush as (Y/N) slightly chuckled.
(Y/N): "Well as my first act of being your guide let's go to the cafeteria." He said as I nodded.