Broken Body, Caring Souls

This is a Weiss x Abused Male Reader x Yang requested by noideafor. This is gonna be an AU. If you don't know, AU stands for Alternate Universe.

(F/N) - Father's Name

(Y/N)'s POV

(Y/N): "Gah!!!" My rubs ached as the kick was dealt to my body. Another sharp pain was inflicted to my side as I endured it.

(F/N): "Take this you little shit!!" He said while delivering another kicked to my already bruised side. My mouth coughed up blood as I wheezed painfully.

(Y/N): "P-Please st-" I tried to say before he punched me in the face. My head hit the ground hard as my vision became blurry.

(F/N): "Shut it!!" He yelled. Another punch connected with my side before he huffed and left my room. All I could feel was pain. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I cried silently.

(Y/N): "Out of everyone." I grunted in pain. "Why am I the one to suffer?" My ribs were bruised and my head was throbbing. Blood glistened on the ground due to the moonlight. My body slowly and painfully made its way to what I called my bed.

My bed was nothing but a dirty blanked, a blood stained pillow, and the cold hard floor itself. Tears stained the bloody pillow as I looked at the lonely ceiling. My eyes slowly drifted closed as the darkness finally embraced me.

Timeskip - 8 Hours

The door to my room slammed open as I jolted up in pain. I opened my eyes to see my father standing there with an aggervated look in his eyes.

(F/N): "Get downstairs and make me some food you fuck up!!" He barked before leaving. My ribs were still sore from the night before, but I still got up. It was either I dealt with the pain or suffered even more of it.

My feet quickly carried me to the kitchen where my father sat reading his newspaper. I got the necessary items from the fridge and began to cook his food. Once it was done I placed the plate in front of him and made his coffee. He took a bite and spat it out onto the plate. He got up from the table and grabbed me by my hair.

(F/N): "You can't even make breakfast right can you?!?" He said before slamming my head against the counter. He grabbed the hot cup of coffee I made him and slowly poured it onto my head. The burning sensation traveled throughout my body as I tried not to scream. Once he was finished he let me go. "You'll get an extra beating tonight for this fuck up when I get back from work." He grunted before leaving out the front door.

I slowly made my way to the bathroom and washed my head under cold water. Some relief washed over my body as the water poured. I turned off the faucet and grabbed a towel. Once my head was dried I looked at myself in the mirror. My hands lifted my shirt to reveal my scarred body. Multiple cuts and scars were seen. The most notable one was the one near my ribs. My shirt fell back down as I exited the bathroom.

My scroll rang in my pocket. I fished it out and looked at it. Even though the screen was severely cracked I could still see the names. I answer it and made my voice seem normal.

(Y/N): "Hello?" I questioned even though I knew who it was.

Weiss: "Hey (Y/N) it's Weiss." She said.

(Y/N): "Hey Weiss." I responded.

Weiss: "So are you still coming to the park with me and Yang today?" She questioned.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I'll be there in a few minutes." I told her.

Weiss: "Great, we can't wait to see you!!" She said excitedly before hanging up. The call ended on my scroll as I placed it back in my pocket. I slowly walked to my room and grabbed a long sleeve shirt. It covered all the important parts of my body.