Soul of Blues

This is a Kali x Male Reader x Raven requested by rwbyfan722. I came up with this while listening to Robert Johnson. The song I'm gonna use in this is "Me and The Devil Blues" by Robert Johnson. When you read the lyrics don't assume stuff cause there is a meaning behind them so please do read what the meaning is on the web. The song is at the top of the chapter if you wanna listen to it when you read the part. Also this is an AU.

Raven's POV

Ring. Ring. Ring. The final bell for school rang and I gave out a sigh of relief.
Teacher: "Have a wonderful summer class." He said as I grabbed my bag and walked out of the classroom. Once I exited the building Kali met up with me.
Kali: "Hey Rav." She said with her chipper tone.
Raven: "Sup Kali." I said as we began to walk towards our conjoined apartment.
Kali: "So what are the plans for tonight?" She asked as I pondered for a moment.
Raven: "I honestly have no idea Kali. I was thinking about staying home tonight." I said as Kali shook her head.
Kali: "No you're not because I have a place we're going to." She said.
Raven: "And that would be?" I questioned.
Kali: "There's a new club opening up tonight and we're going." She said with a smile as I shrugged my shoulders.
Raven: "I got nothing better to do." I said as she literally jumped for joy.
Kali: "Sweet!!" She slightly yelled as we reached our apartment. Kali fished her key out of her pocket and opened the door. Once we were inside I crashed on the couch and stared at the ceiling.
Raven: "So when does the new club even open?" I asked.
Kali: "It opens up at seven tonight." She said from the kitchen. I just closed my eyes.
Raven: "Wake me up when it's almost time would ya?" I said as I drifted off to sleep.

Timeskip 4 Hours

I felt my shoulder move as I opened my eyes to see Kali shaking me awake.
Kali: "Raven it's almost time." She said as I yawned and sat up.
Raven: "Alright just give me a minute to get changed." I said as she nodded. I got off the couch and went into my room. Going to my drawer I grabbed a red t-shirt and cut up blue jeans. Quickly I changed and went back into the living room.
Kali: "Alright lets get going!!" She said excitedly.
Raven: "Lead the way." I said as we both exited the house. I made sure to lock the door. Don't want anybody getting into the apartment. We walked for about 30 minutes until we found ourselves at the club entrance. The sign read "Blues Town". We entered the club and noticed it was dimly lit. Some soft jazz was playing in the back ground and silent chatter could be heard. Kali and I found a table in front of the stage and sat at it. Once Kali and I sat down a man walked up on stage and got everyone's attention.
Lewis: "Thank you all for coming tonight. My name is Lewis Dewight the owner of this establishment. Tonight we have for your entertainment one of our very own talented musicians. Mister (Y/N) (L/N)." He said as the guy named (Y/N) walked up on staged. As he walked up everyone silently clapped. Mister Lewis got off the stage and (Y/N) pulled up a chair. He swung around a guitar that was on his back and sat down.
(Y/N): "Thank you Mister Lewis for your kind words. This song is dedicated to the two beautiful women in the front table right here." He said as I felt a little redness come to my cheeks. He then began to strum on his guitar and sing.
(Y/N): "Early this morning,When you knocked upon my door. Early this morning, ohhh, When you knocked upon my door. And I said "Hello Satan, I believe it's time to go." He sang while he strummed the cords. "Me and the Devil, Was walkin' side-by-side. Me and the Devil, ohh, Was walkin' side-by-side. I'm going to beat my woman, Until I get satisfied." He sang while I let the beat relax me. "She said 'you don't see why, That I will dog her 'round',Now baby you know you ain't doin' me right, now. She said 'you don't see why, ohh, That I would dog her 'round'. It must-a been that old evil spirit, So deep down in the ground." He sang while I drifted with the tone of his voice. I felt like I was just in a personal concert with him. "You may bury my body, Down by the highest side, Baby I don't care where you bury my body when I'm dead and gone. You may bury my body, ohh, Down by the highway side. So my old evil spirit, Can catch a Greyhound bus and ride." He finished with a few more strums of the guitar. When he finished the crowd around us clapped while Kali and I followed their lead. (Y/N) got up from his chair, slung his guitar on his back, and bowed. Once he got back up he looked towards me and Kali and winked. He walked off stage while Kali and I looked at each other.
Kali: "Dibs." She said as I shook my head.
Raven: "Oh hell no he is mine." I said.
Kali: "Well we cant both have him..... or can we?" She said with a devilish smirk.
Raven: "You mean sharing him?" I questioned her as she nodded. "Well there are worse ideas." I said with a slight smile as she frowned.
Kali: "Alright well how about we ask him if he wants to hang out tomorrow?" She asked.
Raven: "I guess." I said as Kali smiled. This is gonna be interesting.