Lasers and a Kitty

This is a Cyclops (X-Mex) Male Reader x Blake requested by KyleBardleyFernandez. You're Sembelance will be Cyclops's power.

(Y/N)'s POV

The buzzer sounded and I got my heat vision ready. I spotted two targets in the window of the second floor and shot lasers at them. They were destroyed in seconds and I scanned the area for more. Three more appeared at the base of the building. I blasted them without hesitation and scanned the area for more.

Two more targets showed up back to back, but the first target was an old lady with the words 'Do Not Hit' attached to it. I shot at the ground of the target and the shot bounced upwards into the other target destroying it. The buzzer sounded again signaling that the training was over. I looked towards the score board and waited for the results. After a while the score board lit up and a voice spoke.

Voice: "All targets eliminated. Zero friendly casualties. Time 35.67 seconds." I pumped my fist in the air excitedly.

(Y/N): "New time!!!" I looked behind me to see my friends clapping from the stands. Team RWBY and Team JNPR were very close friends. They jumped from their seats and ran towards me as I walked towards them. They stopped in front of me and congratulated me.

Ruby: "That was awesome (Y/N)!!"

Weiss: "Wonderful performance (Y/N)."

Yang: "Way to got hot stuff~"

Jaune: "Good time man."

Pyrrha: "Wonderful display."

Nora: "You broke their legs!!"

Ren: "A wonderful display of your Sembelance." I was blushing from embarrassment.

(Y/N): "Come on guys I'm not that good." I scratched my head sheepishly. I started to make my way towards the exit and left the arena. While walking down the halls I sensed a special someone tailing me. I stopped and stood still.

(Y/N): "I know you're there Blake." I heard a squeak and she came around the corner. She looked at me with puffed cheeks. I scratched the top of her head and she purred slightly. She slapped my hand away and her face became red.

Blake: "Just because you know my secret doesn't mean you get to do that." She crossed her arms.

(Y/N): "Alright." I put my hands up in surrender. She  chuckled at my antics and I put my hands down.

Blake: "So where are we going this time?" We began walking towards the school entrance.

(Y/N): "Does pizza sound good?"

Blake: "As long a-"

(Y/N): "As long as your side has anchovies." She pouted again and lightly punched my arm. "I can read you too easily Blake."

Blake: "Shut up." We exited the school and walked to the city.

Timeskip - City

The past came to my mind while I walked with Blake. Ever since I join Beacon I've been surround by people. It was mostly because I joined in the middle of the school year, but also because of my Sembelance. I remember the day I was placed on Blake's team.