The Lanterns Light

This is a Green Lantern Male Reader X Ruby requested by KyleBradleyFernandez.

(Y/N)'s POV

I made my way towards the command deck of the Justice League Tower wondering why I was being called. I entered the room and was greeted by Hal and Batman.

Hal: "You're finally here." I nodded.

(Y/N): "Yep, so what did you call me here for?" Hal spoke up.

Hal: "I've been informed by the Guardians that you'll be watching over your own sector." My eyes widened in shock

(Y/N): "Are you serious?!?!" I could barely contain my excitement.

Batman: "The only thing is it won't be in this dimension." I cocked my head to the side in confusion.

(Y/N): "Dimension?" They nodded their heads.

Hal: "That's the catch. You'll be going to another dimension called Remnant." I finally caught on to what he told me.

(Y/N): "That cool and all, but how will I get there?." Batman hit a button on the console and the teleporter roared to life.

Batman: "I've modified the teleporter to support inter-dimensional travel." He gestured me towards the teleporter.

Hal: "When you get there look for a place called Beacon Academy and a man called Ozpin. He already knows about the whole situation." I nodded and readied myself. Batman activated it and I was teleported.

Timeskip - Remnant

I looked around and noticed I landed in some sort of forest. My ring began to glow and an image of Hal appeared above it.

Hal: "You make it there in one piece?" I nodded.

(Y/N): "Yeah, but I seem to be in some type of forest." I said while looking around.

Hal: "Head up into the sky and see if you can make contact with someone." He ordered

(Y/N): "Will do. (Y/N) out." The image disappeared and I floated into the air. I flew over the forest and spotted four girls in a nearby meadow. They were surround by monsters.

I rushed over to them as fast as I could. A monster was about to attack one of the girls from behind, but I formed a fist and slammed it into the ground. The girls looked at me surprised.

Girl: "Who are you?!?" The girl in read asked.

(Y/N): "An ally." I formed a giant sword and began slashing at the monsters. After a couple of minutes I formed a mini gun and sprayed it into the crowd. The fight raged on, but I saw no end to the enemies. Everyone was getting tired so I had to us my trump card. I formed a bubble around them and lifted it into the air. The same girl from before spoke up.

Girl: "What are you doing?!?"She yelled.

(Y/N): "Ending this." I began pouring my will into the ring. "In brightest day, In blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight, Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power, GREEN LANTERNS LIGHT!!!" Green light erupted from my ring. I pointed it into the air and arrows rained down from the sky. This kept going until every single monster was destroyed.

I floated to the ground with the girls. The bubble disappeared and I hit the ground breathing hard. While I tried to catch my breath the green clothing surround my body vanished and my normal cloths returned. That same girl ran over to me.

Girl: "Are you okay?!?" She asked in a worried manner. I looked up to notice she had beautiful silver eyes.

(Y/N): "Yeah, I just need a minute." I took a few more breaths and my breathing returned to normal.