The User and Her Program

This is a Penny x Male Tron Reader requested by M4rionette.

(Y/N) POV

I finally broke free of Clu 2's control while I drifted in the sea of code. All this time I was trying to derezze the User's when I should have been helping them. I got control of my body and surfaced to only see pillars and the sea.

I noticed a cave on the side of one of the pillars and decided it was best for me to seek refuge there. While swimming I noticed something close to the entrance of the cave. A girl with orange hair and green eyes. When I got closer she left and entered the cave

I reached the shore and followed her into the cave. She began to disappear the more we walked into the cave. He body finally vanished and the cave went dark with only the blue lights attached to my body illuminating it. I stopped and removed the dual disk from my back.

I chucked one in front of me and followed the light with my eyes. It bounced for a while until getting lodged in something. I walked up to the disk and extracted it. Sparks flew from the spot it was extracted I placed the disk near the sparks so I could see and found a metal wire.

I hovered the disk to the left and found more wiring. I followed the wires until I was in front of a metal door. I tried to find a handle, but there was nothing. My hand grazed the door and a panel popped out. It wanted a password so I tried entering whatever I could think of. After multiple attempts it finally hit me.

(Y/N): "It couldn't be." I typed in my nickname. T-R-O-N. The panel retreated and the door opened Light poured into the cavern and I shielded my eyes. When my eyes adjust I noticed that the room was filled with inventions.

From the basic light cycle to machines I didn't even know how to describe. A lone computer stood in the back with a chair. When I got close enough the same girl from before appeared out of thin air.

(Y/N): "You?" She looked at me and waved slightly. "Can you talk?" She shook her head and pointed towards the computer. I sat in the chair and started the computer After a moment of starting up the screen came to life. The screen read that it need a facial recognition scan to continue.

I moved my hands to the back of my helmet and removed it. I placed my helmet on the ground and cold air hit my face and (h/l) (c/c) hair. A scanner appeared out of a panel and scanned my face. After a minute the screen turned green and spoke.

Voice: "Facial recognition confirmed. Welcome (Y/N)." The screen went back to normal and a box popped up with a message saying 'Play Video'. I pressed a button and a video played. My creator Kevin Flynn appeared in it.

Kevin: "If you're seeing this (Y/N) then you've found one of my many secret bases. I'm pretty sure you have many questions, but I don't have all of the answers. One thing I can answer for you is the girl next to you." He took in a deep breath before explaining.

Kevin: "She is a User by the name of Penny Polendina who has come from the outside world to help you escape. When I mean escape I mean going to the outside world. I entrusted my son Sam with the last ISO in exsistence and they escaped into the real world, but I need someone to watch over them and that person is you (Y/N). Penny here will help you understand the real world when you get there through the teleporter behind you."

Upon those words, something behind me moved. I turned my head to see the teleported come out of the group. It looked like a standard teleport pad. I returned my go use to the screen.

Kevin: "This will be tough, but you will succeed. I mean, I was the one who created you after all." He finished and the screen went back. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked to see Penny. I got up and walked towards the teleport pad.

My feet carried me to the command console and I activated it. I looked over my shoulder to see Penny waving as she dissapeared. I stepped into the teleporter and all I saw was white.

Timeskip - Atlas - Laboratory

Penny's POV

I awoke from my stasis and was greeted by Sam, Quorra, and General Ironwood.

Sam: "Did you find him Penny?" I sat up and looked over to the teleport pad we had set up.

Penny: "Yes, he should be here any moment." The teleport pad came to life and (Y/N) quickly materialized. He collapsed to the ground. We hurried over to check on him. I placed my ear to his chest and heard a heart beat. "He's just passed out."

Everyone let out a sigh of relief. Sam hoisted him over his shoulders and carried (Y/N) to a nearby medical bed we had set up. After a couple of hours he finally started to wake up.

(Y/N): "Uhh, where am I?" He sat up while opening his eyes.

Sam: "You're in the real world (Y/N)." (Y/N) cane to and looked at his attire. He was wearing normal clothes instead of his blue suit. He slowly got out of bed and wrapped Sam in a hug.

(Y/N): "Thank you Sam." Sam returned the hug. Once they let go he came over and gave me a hug. I was shock at first, returned it. "Thank you for helping me escape Penny. I look forward to learning about the real world."

Penny: "You're welcome."

Timeskip - 2 Weeks

(Y/N)'s POV

Penny and I sat on our beds reading books. Every since I came to the real world I have been fascinated by all the new things I was learning. The book I was reading let me understand emotions. While reading I came across the chapter titled 'Love'. I didn't quiet understand it so I decided to ask Penny.

(Y/N): "Penny ,what is love?" She dropped her book in shock and he cheeks grew a pink tint.

Penny: "Love is a complicated thing (Y/N), but what do you think it is?"

(Y/N):"Well, the book says it's a chemical reaction in the brain that causes people of the opposite gender to seek out one another."

Penny: "Well yes and no." She got up from her bed and sat next to me. My heart began to pace faster with her closer to me. "Yes, that is the definition of love, but it's so much more than that. Love is when you're with that certain person you don't want to leave their side. You think the world will end if you aren't next to them. You can't live without them."

(Y/N): "How can you tell if you love a person?"

Penny: "Well, when you hear them talk or sit next to you your heart rate would increase. You enjoy just being next to them even if you don't talk. You also pay attention to every little detail about that person."

(Y/N): "How could I know if that person is in love with me?"

Penny: "There is no way to know for sure. You just have to figure it out for yourself." She grabbed my hand and placed it over her heart. Her heart was beating fast and her face was bright red. My face grew warmer with each heartbeat I felt.

I grabbed her hand and placed it over my heart. At first she was shocked, but she grew a smile. We drew close to one another until our lips connected. As our lips touched I felt electrify go throughout my entire body. After a while we seperate.

(Y/N): "What was that feeling?" Her hand snaked into mine and intertwined our fingers.

Penny: "That was love."

Thank you all for reading. I hope you enjoyed and I hope to see you in the next chapter.