Sad Kitten

This is a Cheater Sun x Blake x Male Reader requested by Brave_Vesperia.

Blake's POV

I was walking to Sun's room thinking. We've been dating for a year now and, but lately he's been distant. I decided to confront him and see what the problem was, because I'm pretty we could work it out. My hands reached the doorknob and turned it.

Blake: "Sun can we talk fo-" I heard two gasp and stopped dead in my tracks. Sun wan naked in bed holding another naked chick. "S-S-Sun?!?!"

Sun: "Blake this isn't what it lo-" I turned on my heels and ran down the hall. I ran past people, but I didn't care. I got to my room and went inside and slammed the door. My feet carried me to my bed and I cried my heart out. How could I have been so blind?

(Y/N)'s POV

I made my way to my dorm thinking about my time here. It's been a crazy ride here at Beacon. I didn't know if I was gonna make any friends until I met Blake. When I met her she was so kind and happy. Just her smile would melt my heart.

The sound of running feet pulled me from my thoughts. I was Blake running in the opposite direction of me with....tears in her eyes?! I decided to ask Sun and see what made her so sad. My feet me to his room and noticed it was open. Sun was in bed with another girl. My blood boiled to a point.

(Y/N): "Sun!!!" He turned his head toward me and fear graced his face. He tried to get out bed, but I grabbed him by the throat. "What did you do!?"

Sun: "Can't *gasp* breath *gasp*!!" I released him and he fell to the ground breathing heavily. "Fine, I cheated on Blake. It's not my fault she wouldn't put out."

My eyes twitched angrily at his statement. I cocked back my fist and landed a solid punch to his gut causing him to buckle over in pain. He looked up into my eyes.

(Y/N): "If I ever see you trying to talk to Blake again or you even think about trying to get back with her, I will personally put you in the infirmary. Got it?" He nodded and I left the room quickly. I turned the corner and bolted down the hallway towards Blake's room.

I came to a halt at her door I pressed my ear against the door to hear soft crying. I quietly opened the door and walked in. She was laying on her bed crying her heart out. I moved closer to her and sat down.

Blake: "Leave me alone Sun!!"

(Y/N): "I'm pretty sure I'm not him." She sat up and looked at me. Her arms cling to me and cried uncontrollably into my chest. wrapped my arms around her and stroked her hair softly. After a couple of minutes she finally calmed down.

Blake: "Why did he cheat on me?"

(Y/N): "Cause he's an idiot."

Blake: "Maybe I wasn't good enough." I felt her tears run into my shirt again. I softly stroked her hair and talked.

(Y/N): "Of course not Blake. You were more than enough. You were to good for him. He didn't deserve a beautiful kitty like you." Her tears stopped and she let go of me. "You want some warm milk?"

She nodded and I walked to the fridge. I took out the gallon of milk and placed it on the counter. The cabinet opened and I grabbed two glasses. Filled them with milk and placed the gallon back in the fridge.

I placed the glasses in the microwave and turned it on. After a minute I took the glasses out and returned to the bed. Blake grabbed one of the glasses when I sat and drank from it.

Blake: "Thank you (Y/N)." I took a sip and sighed happily.

(Y/N): "Anything for my favorite kitty." She smiled and laughed a little. "What?"

Blake: "You lip." I looked down to see a milk mustache.

(Y/N): "Ho ho I have mustache." My horrible french accent caused her to laugh. I wiped the milk off my face and she calmed down.

Blake: "Thank you for everything (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Don't worry about it Blake." I patted her head softly. "We'll get through this."

Timeskip- 2 Weeks

It's been two weeks since Blake and Sun broke up and Blake has been improving each day. In the beginning she would break down multiple times throughout the day, but I was there to comfort her.

After a few more days she began to get over him and I tried my best to help her as much as I could. I would do anything for my kitty. She laid against my arm while I read the book in my hands.

(Y/N): "And they found peace for all eternity." I closed the book and placed it on the nightstand next to us.

Blake: "(Y/N)?"

(Y/N): "Yeah?"

Blake: "Why have you been helping me throughout this entire thing?" I felt my face heat up slightly.

(Y/N): "I couldn't just leave you alone." She looked at me waiting for the real answer. A small sigh escaped my lips. "I don't want to see you like this. I hated not seeing your smile, because it's one of the many things that made me fall in love with you."

(Y/N): " A caring personally, go to attitude, and love for the people you care about knows no bounds. It hurts seeing the person you love in so much pain and you can't do much to help them." I finished and she placed her hand atop mine.

Blake: "(Y/N) look at me." I turned my head to look into her beautiful amber eyes. She drew her face closer to mine and pressed our lips together. At first I was shocked, but kissed back soon after.

Her arms slowly wrapped around my head while mine slipped around her waist. We pulled apart breathing heavily. Her head rested in the crook of my neck while I placed mine atop hers.

(Y/N): "I love you my kitty."

Blake: "I love you too."

Thank you all for reading. I hope you enjoyed and I hope to see you in the next chapter.